Chapter 15

Uploaded on 22/09/15

Edited 01/01/18

"Sold" Mrs Dern raised her hammer to deliver the final strike.

"No!" Max and Marcus shouted in unison.

"Four million." Max counter offered.

"Five!" Was James swift reply the lady at his desk began to tug on his jacket sleeve begging him to stop n

"Six," Marcus growled his blue eyes flashing in James direction.

"Ten million and I have her for the weekend, Mrs Dern," James added approaching the stage. "I also add two interns from your homes to work for me."

James stood on the stage touching my hand ready to pull me into his arms.

"Twelve million and we double the number of interns." Max jumped to the stage pulling me out of James' arms into Marcus who picked me up bridal style.

"Well, I have to say that she has been well and truly brought." Mrs Dern banged her hammer. "Natasha has been claimed by the Sinclair brothers."

Marcus held me more closely to his chest walking with me off the stage.

"I can walk," I told him to bring my arms up around his neck.

"I knew it was a bad idea to let you wear this so-called dress." His blue eyes slithered to my exposed chest.

He bends down to release me as soon as we reached our table.

"That was sum bid you made their son." The bald old man commented. "She is dashing."

"She is taken." Marcus squeeze my hand showing him my rings that they brought me in Dubai.

The blonde young woman that he was with leaned over to whisper in my ear. "How did you manage to get the ring? I have to do all sorts and still no ring."

I shook my head. "Just be yourself," I advised her. "You don't want to be with someone that doesn't respect you for who you are."

My gaze was fixed on Max as he was writing a cheque on stage to a very happy looking Mrs Dern.

Max revealed himself to me. Put his feelings on a plate. I need to stop punishing him for having a relationship.

I began to finger the ring on my hand. As I thought back to Dubai all those years ago.

The twins made sure that we were staying in the best suite of the hotel. I was shocked, to say the least, to find out that it costs almost a couple of grand a night.

A knock sounded on my hotel door as I was looking at documents that the twins wanted me to review.

"Madam," The bell porter held up a small designer bag. "Is this for you?"

"Thanks." I took the item from him giving him a tip then closing the door.

I rushed to the seating area, tucking my feet under me as I sat down on the plush sofa.

Inside the bag were two boxes. I opened them to see the rings that I bought earlier in the day.

I picked up Max ring first feeling the slight weight of it in my hand. I turned it over to read the inscription.

But was interrupted as the twins came barging into the room.

"I cannot believe this brother." Marcus paced in front of me. Taking off his jacket suit. "We planned this to the last detail."