chapter 23 ! over

please don't hate me.
--
"You did what?!" Dinah questioned while Camila visibly flinched at her tone of voice. "Camila oh my god you dumbass. You can't hurt Y/N again and what about Lauren?"

"Dinah please don't say anything to either of them."

"Oh I'm not." Dinah shrugged.

"Thank you."

"Because you have to."

"I can't!"

"Nobody told you to kiss him Mila."

--

Y/N smiled at the black hair thrown against her pillow and cuddled into Lauren. Tracing shapes across her stomach absentmindedly.

"I know it was less then 72 hours but I really missed you, I think I have separation anxiety." Y/N said with a small smile.

"Like a cat?" Lauren questioned laughing at the thought.

"Not that bad." Y/N giggled.

"I missed you too babe." Lauren said wrapping her arms tighter around Y/N and kissing her forehead. "I haven't turned my phone on since Friday and I kind of don't want to. I'm not prepared for all those notifications."

Y/N looked up curiously. "So you haven't spoken to Camz?"

Lauren shook her head. "I was planning to go see her but I kind of got distracted when you started kissing me." 

"Oh."

"Why what's up?" Lauren said with a raised eyebrow.

"We got into an argument and we haven't talked since yesterday." She frowned.

Lauren mirrored her face. "So call her."

Y/N shrugged. "I tried all last night and she didn't answer."

"That's weird she usually answers because according to her she can't stay mad at us for long."

Y/N frowned. What was she hiding?

--

A/N - etherealauren APPROVED THIS YELL AT HER NOT ME.  IM DOUBLE UPDATING LATER I WONT LEAVE YOU MISERABLE.