chapter one ! she's got it bad.

"Psst, Camila!" Camila heard her name being called for the fifth time and rolled her eyes. Camila's best friend Dinah nudged her shoulder towards Y/N.

"Camila just give the girl a chance she's been asking you for a chance since freshman year, she obviously likes you."

"Y/N I obviously do not -" Camila was unable to finish her sentence as her teacher interrupted her.

"Y/N and Camila, care to share with the class what you're speaking about back there?"

"Well, Ms.Simmons as you know it is seventh period which means I ask Camila out for the second time today and hopefully get the yes i've been wanting since freshman year." Y/N smiled at the science teacher and turned to Camila. "So Cabello, what do you say? Go on a date with little old Y/N?"

Camila groaned, "Y/N I say no everyday, what makes you think i'm going to say yes today?"

Y/N gave Camila a small smile. "So is that a no?"

"That's an affirmative no YL/N."

A collective groan ran through the class, and Y/N laughed. "Don't worry guys I'll get her one day."

Camila snorted, like hell she was, "You can continue your lesson Ms. Simmons."

The grey hair woman shook her head at her two students and continued her lesson. "As I was saying-"

Y/N who was in the back of class, tuned her out and tried to think about how she was going to get Camila to say yes.

-------

"Heard you got rejected by Cabello again Y/N." Normani laughed. Y/N playfully stuck out her tongue out at her fellow softball player and best friend.

"Shut up Kordei, she's just playing hard to get."

"She's been playing hard to get since freshman year Y/N, we only have two more years left in this hell hole and we should really be making the most out of them."

Y/N rolled her eyes and stuck more french fries in her mouth. "That's what senior year is for, right now as a junior i'm going to get Camila."

"Speaking of Camila." Turning around Y/N saw Dinah and Camila walking over to them. It wasn't really a surprise as the softball players and the cheerleaders sat all together.

"L/N Coach said that there's practice tomorrow and a new player is starting tomorrow and you need to practice with them, she's catching apparently" Dinah said as she sat down beside beside Normani and gave her a quick hug and pulled Camila next to her.

"I thought Hernandez was catching?" Y/N frowned.

"She was but we all know she plays better on third and apparently the new girl has been playing catcher since she was like five." Dinah explained popping a fry into her mouth.

"Do we get new girls name or?"

"Nope coach said we'll find out tomorrow in homeroom, hey speaking of Ally where is she?"

"Dugout duty, Coach found out she got fucked up at that party Friday."

"I told her not to drink as much as she did, she had such a bad hangover." Normani grimaced.

Normani glanced at her best friend and nudged Dinah. "Look at Y/N"

Dinah looked at Y/N and shook her head. "She's got it bad for Camila and Camila doesn't even care, someone's going to take Y/Ns attention and then she's going to care."

The girls watched as Y/N just stared at Camila like she was the greatest thing in the world and in her eyes she was.

END OF CHAPTER ONE.

--------

A/N- So yeah! Tell me if you like this and i'll continue it, Lauren comes in next chapter and things should pick up.