Chapter 19

Grace's POV

Hayes put me down and rested his head on my shoulder. We got a bunch of "Awes" from everyone in the room. "How'd you get out here?" he asks, snapping his head back up. "Well. Nash told Jake and I how much you missed me... so here I am." I giggled. Hayes ran over and thanked Nash and Jake with a huge hug. Then he walked over and hugged Megan.

"Okay enough with the lovey shit. Let's do something guys!" I say. Everyone nodded and we began to think. Hmmm. "Oooh oooh. We can go bowling!" Megan said. "That sounds fun! Let's go." I yelled. Everyone flooded into the hallway and into the elevator.

"WHO FUCKING FARTED?" I hold my nose. All the guys burst into a fit of laughter. "You guys are gross!" I yell squeezing out of the crowded elevator and out the lobby doors. I jumped into the limo and waited for the others.

When they got in, they all looked at me smiling. "Okay it's not that funny!" I laugh. "Babe, then why are you laughing?" Hayes laughed. "Because" I whine. Again, everyone laughed. What was even funny? The fact that someone cut some serious cheese?! I shook my head at the guys and sat back in my seat.

Pretty soon, we pulled up to the bowling alley. We ran in and got shoes. Well, Hayes and I didn't; we decided to play in the arcade. We parted from the rest of the group and made our way to the games. "What first babe?" Hayes said grabbing my hand. "Racing!!" I half scream. We ran over to the seats and put in coins. "Bet I'll win," I smirk. "Oh princess, you must not know how this works." he laughed. "How about this, loser has to do whatever the winner wants for the rest of the day," I offer. "Deal" he winks.

We selected our cars and pressed START. 3... 2... 1... GO! I slammed my foot onto the gas pedal. I swiftly swerved around each car placing me in 1st. I laughed and maneuvered my way through the course. I was mid-drift when Hayes came and tapped my rear corner, causing me to lose my place a bit. "You didn't!" I gasp. "Oh but I did," he mocked.

Now on lap 2, I needed to take the lead back. I was right behind Hayes. I shifted the gear and boosted my speed. I jerked around to his side. As we raced side by side, the finish line became clearer. I bumped into Hayes' car causing him to hit a lamppost. Victory is mine. I crossed the finish line and won the race.

"Well played babe," he said, giving me a high five. "Call me your queen, peasant." I laughed. "Yes my queen." he kissed my cheek. "Better," I smiled as I made my way to the next game. I wasn't going to make him do anything outrageous since I won. I just made that beg because I knew I'd win.

"I hungry!" I say after we finished another game. Hayes laughed, "When are you not hungry?" "Shut up. Let's go get food," I lightly shove him. He grabbed and hand as we walked to the snack bar. Hayes ordered us a large milkshake and a bucket of fries to share.

Hayes and I sat at the counter of the snack bar. "I'm really happy you came out here," he says while playing with my hand. "I'm happy I came out here too. I get to watch you do your thing in front of loads of people," I smile. The same man that took our order then came and gave us out food. I stuck two straws into the tall, vanilla milkshake. Both of us ended up taking a sip at the same time, making us laugh.

"I GOT IT," Mahogany squealed, "y'all are just too cute! Look at this pic, look at it! I'm posting this." I laughed at her and looked at the picture; it was really cute. She took it just as we started to laugh while drinking the shake.

"Babe you should stay with us on the tour!" Hayes shook me. "Oh. N- I don't know about that," I rub my arm, "I don't wanna take you from the guys." "Nonsense! I want you to stay and I'm sure everyone else does too! You and Mahogany could get to know each other. Plus it's summer and your parents won't be back until school starts up. It'll be fun!" he smiled. "I'll ask Jake," I say. Hayes perked up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Ask Jake what?" Jack laughs as he and the guys come up to the bar. I huff and start to talk "Well-" "CAN GRACE STAY FOR THE REST OF THE TOUR !? PLEASE?" Hayes pleaded. Jake chuckled. "Calm down kid. And only if I stay too!" he raised an eyebrow. "That's cool man, do whatever you gotta do." Hayes laughs at himself.

"That would be so fun. I'd have other girls to hang out with," Mahogany smiles, "not that I don't love hanging out with the rest of y'all. Sometimes I just need some girl time."

-

-

-

-

a/n 1) sorry it's short 2) sorry it's so late
but anyway... thanks for waiting and reading my other fanfic and voting and giving feedback because y'all know I love that❣

and wait wait... who else loves the new emojis🙃🤗🤔 They are so cute!!! anyway, make sure to vote and comment 💋

~Jazzy👑