Chapter 12

Grace's POV

I woke up the next morning remembering yesterday. I sighed and got out of my bed and headed over to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and fixed my ponytail.

I exited the bathroom and slowly walked downstairs. I was really hoping that Jake wasn't down there.

When I got to the bottom of the staircase, I heard Jake and Tony talking. "Dude, I just don't want her to get hurt. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if that happened" Jake said. "Look man, I get that, but you have to give the guy a chance. Yes, he bullied her, but if they put that behind them, you should too." Tony said. See, how come Tony gets it?

I decided to make my presence known. I stomped in place a couple times to make it seem like i was coming down the steps. Then I walked out into the living room, walking towards the kitchen where Jake and Tony were.

"Hey Grace. Can I talk to you?" Jake asked. "No need. I heard everything" I smiled. Jake walked over to me and hugged me. "You know I love you, right?" he he whispered. "Yeah. I love you too."

When Jake let me go, he made me breakfast and apologized for being so over protective yesterday.

Since it was Sunday, we decided that the three of us could just sit around and watch movies. Tony went over to the DVD player and chose a movie. Knowing him, it was a really scary one.

Tony picked Nightmare On Elm Street. That movie honestly scares the living shit out of me! "TONY THAT'S NOT COOL! WHY WOULD YOU PICK THAT?" I screamed. "Calm down Gigi. I'll sit next to you." He said reassuringly.

I glared at him as he walked over and sat down next to me. As soon as the movie started, I hugged my knees tightly against my chest.

After the first 45 minutes, I had my head buried into Tony's chest with my blanket covering most of my face. Tony had his arm around me and rubbed my back as I shielded myself from the terrifying images on the tv screen.

"Grace, it's okay. I'm here" Tony whispered as he continued to rub my back. I was on the brink of tears at this point. I looked up and saw Jake asleep on the other couch. "How can he sleep during this?" I cry. I put my face back into Tony's chest and adjusted the blanket so I couldn't see the tv at all.

As the movie went on I grew sleepy, but I didn't dare to go to sleep. "Grace, I know you're tired. It's okay, I'll be right here. You can go to sleep." I hear Tony say. Taking in his words, I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------

I was walking home from the park. It was kinda dark, but the streetlights shined just bright enough so that I could see where I was going. I heard a noise come from behind me. I turned around but nobody was there. I kept walking and thought that maybe it was just an animal. But soon I felt like I was being watched or followed. I started to walk faster. I could see my house, it wasn't too far away. I decided to run the rest of the way because I was getting more scared every second. I walked through the front door and slammed it shut behind me. I went upstairs to my room, got changed and went straight to bed. I decided that maybe I needed rest and this was all in my head. I closed my eyes. thud thud thud my eyes shot open and I looked around. Nothing. No noise. I laid back down and closed my eyes again. bang bang bang I shot up and ran over to lock my door. Was I loosing it? Just when I turned around to head over to the bed, there he stood, he claws sharper than ever. It was Freddy.

--------------------------------------------------

"Gigi! Wake up!" Tony yelled. My eyes shot open. Tony had his arms wrapped tightly around me and Jake was on his knee in front of me. My breathing was heavy. "Are you okay?" Jake asked, obviously very concerned. "Yeah... just a nightmare." I breathe. I leaned back into Tony's arms and tried to steady my breathing.

We decided to watch funny tv shows for a while to take my mind off of Nightmare On Elm Street. We watched a whole lot of really funny things and I managed to forget about the movie. Tony stayed the night because he still wanted to make sure that I was okay.

I was kind of glad he did. I feel safe when him and Jake are around.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Okayyyy there you guys go!! I'm sorry I've been away so long... I'm trying to work out an updating schedule so bare with me please! But anyways... thanks for so so so many reads and votes. If you haven't already, make sure you follow me!

Love Ya! ~ Jazzy xoxo