Chapter 17

Grace's POV
*weeks later*

I felt a beam of heat along my back. I turned over and saw the sun shining brightly into the room. Morning. I grabbed my phone from the night stand. It was 11:00. Everyone was still asleep so I decided to get on my phone until the my got up.

On Twitter;

@its_grace - missing @hayesgrier 😩💙

@magconfangirl - @its_grace almost got hit by a car last night!!!! Some mystery guy saved her omg. video link in my bio😱

@ilovemagcon - omg I saw the video.. @its_grace are you okay??!

@its_grace - @ilovemagcon I'm okay. Thank you love💕

@griers_dallas - omg @hayesgrier did you know about this???

..........

I guess that fan recorded when that driver almost hit me almost a month ago. This is probably everywhere; I guess that's what happens when you have a social media star as a boyfriend.

The girls slept over, yet again, I have no idea when the they're gonna wake up. I decided to wake them so I grabbed my air horn. I stood in between their huddle of sleeping bags and pressed the button.

"OMG Grace what the hell!!" they scream, scrambling around. I laugh my ass off and clutch my stomach. "Priceless" I laugh. I catch my breath and we take turns in the bathroom getting dressed. When it was my turn, I washed up and put on some sweats and a t-shirt. I combed out my hair and put it into a ponytail.

We went downstairs and flooded into the kitchen for food. We grabbed some bowls and had some cereal. Jake walked into the kitchen and sat down next to me. "Morning" we all say to him. "Hey guys." he said. "So, Grace, Hayes misses you... a lot." he starts.

"I know." I say. "Nash texted me, and he wants to know if you want to surprise him at their next show..." all the girls looked at me. "Sure" I smiled. "I figured you'd say that. We leave for Dallas tonight." he said. Tonight?!

"We need a plan." I say. He nods. "Can one of the girls come?" I asked. "Figured you'd ask that too." he laughed. "We have 3 tickets. Both of us and one of the girls." he explained. "Okay. Well which one of you wants to come?" I turn to them. All of them look at each other. "Well I have sports.." Ciara sighs. "I leave for Montana tomorrow.." Amy says. "I'm free." Megan smiles.

"Finish eating and I'll take you guys home." Jake says and stands up from the table. We nodded our heads and continued to eat. Once we finished, they packed their bags and loaded them into Jake's black Range Rover.

"Ready?" Jake asks as he came down the stairs. "Yup" we all say. We hopped into his car and pulled out of the driveway. We drove through town to Ciara's house first. "Bye girl. Good luck with the surprise." she smiled before getting out. I smiled back and waved.

We pulled off from in front of her house and out of her neighborhood. I tapped my fingers to the beat of the song playing quietly on the radio.

After dropping Amy off, we made our way to Megan's house. We pulled up and the two of use got out. "We'll be right out." I said to Jake. He nodded his head. We walked inside her house and was greeted by her mother.

"Just the person I wanted to see!" her mother said to Megan. "Oh, hello Grace. How are you?" she smiled. "I'm good Mrs. Waters." I say.

"Megan, honey, you're father and I are going to Aunt Kim's tomorrow. She needs help with a few things and asked us to fly out there." Mrs. Waters explained. "So you guys are going to Florida?" Megan asked. "Yes. We'll be gone for about a month. I need you to find somewhere to stay." she said.