Chapter 13

*2 weeks later*
Grace's POV

Finally. The last day of school. Me, Hayes, Jake and Nash plan on going to the beach to celebrate. I'm so proud of Jake for giving Hayes a chance. He has also been getting close to Nash too.

I got up out of my bed so I can get ready. I went to the bathroom, bringing my phone along. I put my music on shuffle and ran the shower water. I took off all of my clothes and hopped into the shower.

I decided against washing my hair today, since we were going the beach later. I washed my body as I hummed to my music. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body. I put my hair up into a high ponytail since today wasn't that special.

I walked back to my room and into my closet to pick out my clothes. I decided to wear a blue skater dress and white converse. I put on my clothes and went to brush my teeth. After that, I walked downstairs to eat some breakfast.

*Bzzzz* New text message from Haaaas💙

Haaaas💙 - morning babe ! Excited for today?

Me- you know it

Haaaas💙 - well be ready. I'll be over soon so we can walk together

Me- okay. see ya soon!

*end of convo*

I finished my breakfast and put my phone into my back pocket. I didn't grab my book bag, since it was the last day. I walked over to the hooks by the front door and grabbed my house key. I flicked off the lights and walked outside. While I was locking the door, I felt two arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey babe" he said, kissing my cheek. "Hey" I said back. I turned around and he took my hand in his and we started walking. "So what are you planning to do for the summer?" I ask. "Hopefully spend it with you." he said, making me blush. "That would be really fun." I admit.

We talked for a few more minutes until finally reaching the school. Everyone was standing out front laughing and talking like usual. Me and Hayes split up and went to find our friends.

"Hey Grace!" Amy, Brenna and Lexi said. "Hey guys." I replied. "We need to hang out sometime during the summer." Brenna said. "We should go see a movie!" Lexi cheered. "We should," I chuckled, "now let's go inside."

We all walked inside and walked to our classes. Today wasn't going to be that difficult because all we were doing was taking finals. I had my ELA final with Hayes and Amy.

I walked into the class with Amy and sat in my seat, in front of Hayes. Our teacher passed out our finals and wished us luck. I took out my pencil and began to write.

Once the class finished our final, we had time to relax. I leaned back in my chair and took a deep breath. The year is finally over. I felt someone playing with my ponytail, and I knew it was Hayes.

"Having fun back there?" I asked. "Yeah," he chuckles softly, "your hair is really soft." "Well thanks. I try." I smile.

A few more minutes pass. Everyone is talking and playing around with each other like usual. Then the bell rings telling us that class is over. Since it's the last day and I'd finished all of my tests I was free to go home, while people who missed a test had to stay.

"Well, this was my last final so I'm out." I laugh. I gave Amy a hug because she had to stay. I made my way over to Hayes and grabbed his hand.

"Finished everything?" I asked. "Yup. Now let's get out of here." he said. We walked out of the school with all the others who finished. As we walked we made sure to hug as say our goodbyes to all of our friends that we saw.

When we got out of the building, I looked down at my phone. It was only 12:00. Jake and Nash are probably at the house waiting for us.

Hayes and I walked home and then split so we could get ready for the beach. I walked into the house and saw Jake, Tony and Alana.

"Hey guys!" I cheered. "Hey" they said back. They were all ready so that left me to change. I ran upstairs and put on my black and white polka dotted bikini. I put a white sundress on to cover it and white sandals. I quickly grabbed my sunglasses, sunscreen and anything else I would need and put it into my beach bag.

When I got back downstairs, Nash and Hayes were walking through the door. "Yay! Everyone is here. Now let's go bitches!" I said and we all went out the door towards the car.

Since there were 6 of us and we only had 5 seats, I sat on Hayes lap. We piled into car and made our war towards the beach.

"HELLO SUMMER!" we all cheered, as we sang to the song on the radio.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Heeeeeere ya go. Sorry this one was soooo late but I'm in the process of making a Jack Gilinsky bad boy fan fic for you guys😏😏😏😏