Chapter 41

Draco’s POV

Finally we’re going back to Hogwarts. This break has been the most boring one yet. I want to see Olivia again. I was surprised when she sent me a gift, so I sent an awesome one to her. She had sent a picture of me and her, when we were together, and she was kissing my cheek and I had my arm around her.

I sent her a firebolt. Now, I know that it’s expensive, but the picture was a much better gift and the broom was the only thing I could think of. Now I’m roaming the Gryffindor carriages trying to find her. I know she’ll be with Weasley. I glanced into each window until I found her. And when I did, she was asleep with her head in Weasley’s lap.

But he was awake. He looked up and frowned. “What are you doing here, Malfoy? Why aren’t you with the other Slytherins?”

“I just wanted to talk to Olivia, that’s all.” I muttered and walked away. Great, now I have to wait until we get there. This train is so boring, and the only person I have to talk to is Blaise, but he’s off with his girlfriend. And I’m avoiding Pansy. I hate being with her, so I’m only with her when I have to be. But she doesn’t care. She has her fat followers to hang out with. Thank Merlin.

It’s kind of like she has this fat club, and she’s the leader. And the funny thing, she’s says it’s muscle. Ya right, like people will believe that crap.

Finally I found a vacant carriage and sat inside. I just looked out the window until we got back, which wasn’t until an hour later. Everyone just kind of swarmed out and got their trunks. I glanced over at Olivia, and she was frowning at the woods. I looked over, but didn’t see anyone. What’s her problem?

Olivia’s POV

I kept feeling like someone was watching me in the forest. But when I looked over there, I didn’t see anything. “What is it?” George asked under his breathe. Then I saw it. a flash of big, grey eyes. Sirius.

I smiled. “It’s only Padfoot.” I said, just as quietly. He nodded and we walked the rest of the way in silence.

“Did you have fun during the holiday?” Fred asked from the other side of me. I nodded and we entered the castle. We all went our separate ways, going to our common rooms.

There wasn’t a lot happening in them, either. I walked upstairs immediately and started to unpack. As I was doing that, Aldrea was slithering around my shoulders, his favorite spot. Then when I was done, I plopped down on my bed. “It’s good to be back.” I told Aldrea.

“It’s certainly better than being with those blood traitors.” He hissed back. I shrugged as he rested on my stomach. I stared up at the top of the bed, thinking about all that has happened, and I knew I had to talk to Sirius. I looked down and saw that Aldrea had fallen asleep.

Slowly, I lifted him up and placed him gently next to me. I quickly left before anyone could stop me. I didn’t run into anyone on the way out, but there were a few people walking around outside. I silently passed them and came to the Whomping Willow.

I slipped passed it with ease and went into the tunnel. Once I turned up at the shack, I slowly walked upstairs. Sirius was looking out the window, watching the snow that just started to fall.

“Hey, Sirius.” I said and sat next to him.

“Hello, Olivia. How was your Christmas?” he asked absently.

“It was fun, I got a firebolt from Malfoy.” 

“I sent one to Harry. The Granger girl knew I sent it, but she thought I had cursed it, and she turned it in. But I think Harry should be getting it soon.”