Chapter 46

~~~Hey people. Sorry I haven’t been uploading a lot… I was wondering, do you guys like the letters I have between Logan and Olivia? If you don’t, please comment and tell me… Enjoy and remember to Vote, Comment, and Fan!~~~

Logan’s POV

Dear Logan,

How are things going for you? If you want to know my friends names, they are George, (obviously,) Bobby, Tom, Fred, Harry, Ron, and Hermione. They are my closest friends at least.

Do you know the game Quidditch? Well, I’m on the Slytherin team here as the seeker, and while we were playing last Saturday, I was hit by a bludger. Hard. It practically broke every bone in my right arm. As I write this, I have to speak out loud to my quill and it will write whatever I say. Cool, right?

So how are your friends? Oh, and thank you for those special glasses. They’ve really come in handy.

I miss you. I miss your jokes, and I can’t wait until the summer when I can come back to Florida. I’m tired of foreign lands, when back at home I know my way around like that back of my hand.

But everything will be different. We have to keep our secret to ourselves, we can’t use magic, and, sadly, there'll still be annoying muggle girls always complaining about how fat they are until we feel like we just want to rip their heads off. 

But maybe sometime you can meet George. That will be interesting. But I don’t know how Sev will react to that. Well, hope your well. I wish you were here, and I’m always thinking of you.

All my love, Piming. Do you remember the bizarre nicknames we gave each other when we were 5, Tikhue?

P.S. The photo it came with is enchanted so when you hold your wand to it and say “Reveal”, it acts like a video, so it shows a lot more than an enchanted photo. I think you’ll like this one. ;)

I frowned. Why did she wait until Wednesday to tell me? It was Friday and I knew that it took two days for the letters to get here. Was she hurt that badly? I really needed to talk to her.

“Mr. Summers, would you like to come up and read that note to the whole class?” I looked up and Mr. Partgint was glaring at me. I shook my head, but I knew it was going to be useless. “You already disturbed my class, might as well.”

I sighed and went up to the front of the class so I was standing in front of everyone. I read the letter out loud and when I was finished, the girls looked interested because they heard another girl was missing me.

The boys looked bored. So did Mr. Partgint. But in the back Robert Storm had his usual smirk. “Is that your imaginary girlfriend Summers? Where is the video thing?” he called from the back.

Some people nodded and called that I should show them and I glared at him. Mr. Partgint sighed and I looked at him. “Who is this from? Is she from here?”

I shook my head. “She doesn’t go here, Sir. Her name is Olivia.” He looked around the room at every student. I didn’t answer his first question fully, and he noticed. I just don’t want everyone to know that I know the famous Potter twin, so only my roommates knew.

“Summers, you were supposed to answer both questions. Fully. There are millions of Olivia’s out there. What school, and what is her surname?” I looked at everyone, and saw that Robert looked very interested. I glared at him as I answered.

“She goes to Hogwarts, and her name is Olivia Potter.” I loved his expression. First it was surprised, then confusion.

I glanced at Mr. P and saw his eyes open wide. He didn’t say anything, but Jessica Harp did. “How do you know a Potter twin?” she called from the seat next to Robert.