8- Secrets Unfold

Cover made by @BounciestSnow sorry it took so long.
______________
Beep! Beep! Beep!

I jumped in shock of the loud alarm ringing on my phone. Soon remembering the events of Saturday night, I got up from the floor and went to go wake up Henry.

I walked into his room confused when I didn't see him there. Where was he? He never woke up by himself.

I walked downstairs to find my father eating breakfast. Memories of Saturday night scratching their way back to today. I quickly held my head low. I have been asleep for a whole day. "I apologize, but do you know where Henry is?"

"Your mother went to drop him to school, since you obviously weren't waking up anytime soon," he said drinking coffee.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion. What time is it? I thought as I was about to walk back to get ready for school.

"Do you remember a man by the name, Brandon?" My dad suddenly asked causing me to stop in my tracks.

I tried to remember the name causing my brain to suddenly experience excruciating pain. "Never mind. Forgot I asked," he said smirking to himself.

"Yes sir," I said walking upstairs to get ready for school.

After taking a shower, and getting dressed, I quickly ran downstairs, realizing I woke up later than I had anticipated. "I'm going to school," I told my dad who was still here.

"Wait," he said calmly, causing me to stop in my tracks.

He grabbed a black cardigan and put it on me. "Are these the clothes you and your mother bought?" He asked me.

I looked down at my black denim shorts and red graphic tee, and matching red Chuck Taylor's. "Yes."

He sighed looking me up and down. "I'll need to have a talk with her."

I didn't respond back since he didn't ask me anything. You could say I was more afraid of my father, especially after last night. "How are your grades at school?" He asked seeming simply interested.

"They're fine. Straight A's since kindergarten," I said not sure where the conversation was going.

"Perfect," he said his mind somewhere else. "Leave."

I took that as my signal to leave, and began to walk to my car. Today school would be the same old, same old. I hope.

NATE'S POV

Saturday night had to be one of the best nights of my life and it was all because of her. I still could remember the nice curls in her hair and the bright blue in her eyes. I missed her. I missed her more than I was willing to say.

"Nate!" I turned around to find Jessie standing by my locker and my smile quickly fell. "C'mon. I don't like the chick! You can't honestly be mad?" She asked me as I put away some of my books in my locker.

"Okay I get that, but I told you she's my friend now, so back off from her."

After I dropped Bea off, I went to Jessie's place, where one thing lead to another. Next thing I know we were dating. But as soon as I got home Justin told me about how Jessie cornered Bea at the party.

"And that's what the hell I did!" She said touching my shoulder stopping me from doing whatever mundane thing I was doing. "You're not really mad at me, are you?" She asked batting her long eyelashes at me.

I was pissed, to say the least.

But what could I say I was a sucker for the eyes. She's my girlfriend. "No, I'm not mad. Just chill with Bea, I swear she's really funny, and nice, and awesome," I said leaning on my locker. I looked to Jessie and she was eyeing me strangely. "Of course not as funny, and nice, and awesome as you. Except for the whole 'bully' thing."