Chapter 16

When Natasha walked into the kitchen the next day, the only ones awake were Tony and Thor. Tony was putting a plate of toast and bacon in front of Thor along with a glass of juice; "Dig in almighty Thor" Tony smiled.

"Hey guys" Natasha greeted as she stood beside the two.

"Good morning Lady Natasha, did you have a great, much deserved slumber?"

"I sure did Thor, yourself?"

"I most certainly did! I slept with dreams of magic and happiness; there were tables and tables of glorious food for my brothers, sisters and myself! A feast fit for the almighty... And I am mighty." Thor spoke as he ate.

"That sounds like a lovely dream." Natasha smiled at the boy before she made her way into the kitchen and to the coffee machine.

"I could do with some coffee as well." Tony voice came from behind her.

Natasha chuckled as she pressed a few buttons on the machine designed by Stark himself, "Didn't have a good sleep?"

"Nope, kept on waking up so then I just ended up staying up." Tony replied as he pulled out his own mug. "Bruce is sleeping in my bed, he snuck in some time last night." He then informed her.

"He must have had trouble sleeping as well." Natasha suggested she poured the freshly made coffee into the two mugs. Tony nodded in reply.

That's when Natasha's phone that was on the bench rang loudly making the two jump in surprise.

"Shit that's loud!" Tony exclaimed as he collected his mug and made his back to the dining table.

"You designed it." Natasha laughed as she answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hi Natasha, it's doctor Anderson from the shield lab."

"Oh, is something wrong?" Natasha asked with a hint of worry.

"We may have found a cure."

"Oh and The Bruce has awakened!" Tony spoke in a theatrical voice at a sleepy Bruce's entrance; the little boy was followed by Steve. "And he brought grandpa!"

Steve frowned at the other teen in confusion, "What?"

"Dude you're like 90." Tony said casually as he took a sip of his coffee.

"What?" Steve asked again feeling even more confused.

"Never mind, it's too early in the morning for detail." The brunette teen laughed slightly. Steve just shook his head deciding to give up on trying understanding the other as he walked into the kitchen to make breakfast. Bruce sat himself in the seat next to Tony and yawned before leaning over and resting his head on the older boy's arm.

"A bit tired, Brucie?" Tony snickered at the boy before finishing his coffee.

That is when a grumbling Clint shuffled past them and disappeared into the kitchen, "Have a good sleep Clint?" Tony called out to the man, getting a muffled groan in reply.

"Okay thanks bye!" Natasha said hanging up the phone and turning around to see Clint standing in an awkward angle with a sleepy look on his face.

"Clint! That was Doctor Anderson on the phone" She informed him.

This woke the man up a bit more, straightening up Clint gestured the women to continue.

"We might have a cure, they want us to take the de-aged avengers in tomorrow morning." Natasha explained.

Steve who was currently in the kitchen with them whipped his head around with wide eyes, "we are going home?" He asked with a glint of excitement in his eyes.