Chapter 7

Natasha, Clint and the de-aged avengers made their way over to the car after signing the kids out of school, there wasn't any rush at all.

"Sooo, did you guys find a cure? Is that why we are leaving early?" Steve questioned, speeding up slightly to walk next to Natasha.

"No not yet, we were taking Bruce home early and you guys were all just there so I thought why don't we all just have the rest of the day off." Natasha explained, "Oh did you want to stay for Gym?" She asked afterwards.

"No thank you, actually going home sounds very appealing to me." The teenager sighed.

"Second day wasn't as good as the first, kid?" Clint asked from the other side of Natasha.

"You could say that." Steve mumbled in reply.

It was a quiet ride home, all the de-aged avengers seemed to be troubled in some sort of way and this made the two only adult avengers feel a bit down as well. They had no confidence with how much high levelled parenting they needed to do and they didn't feel like they had prepared for this enough.

Once they got into the tower and were all settled in again, Tony turned to Clint. "Hey can I go down to the lab and start my science project? It's due this Friday and I have a bit to do."

"Yeah sure bud, tiny bit of a late notice for a project though." Clint half laughed, tiny bit shocked that the kid already had a project to do.

"Yeah, lucky I'm a genius." Tony laughed lightly as he exited the room and disappeared towards the lab.

Clint then turned to the lounge room to see all the other de-aged avengers there.

Steve was flipping through the channels of the TV, looking like the typical angsty teenager.

Thor was sitting beside him, pouting with crossed arms.

And Bruce was awkwardly standing to the side of the room as if not knowing what to do. Every now and then he would look longingly towards the direction of the dining table.

"Hey Bruce wanna draw some more?" Clint asked after noticing his staring.

Bruce perked up at the question and nodded enthusiastically.

"Alright let's get you some paper! Thor, do you want to join in?" Clint questioned the smaller blonde boy.

Thor shook his head in a silent reply. Sighing at the obviously sad child, Clint just turned and helped Bruce get set up.

Steve turned to face Thor with a concerned look, "What's the matter?"

Thor let out a loud sigh, "I experienced a not so magnificent second day of Midgardian school."

"Same goes for me." Steve nodded before turning back to the TV.

"I wish to go back to Asgard!" Thor called out to Clint as he made his way over to man who just finished getting Bruce had sorted.

"We are working on it bud, you'll be back real soon I promise"

"I want to return now!" The young, small demi-god's voice boomed as he stared hard at the older man.

"I can't Thor, I'm really sorry! We are working on returning you as soon as we can." Clint explained to the boy.

Thor grumbled and stomped his foot in a tantrum manner, "Father!" He suddenly yelled looking up to the ceiling. "Father! Can you hear me?! I wish to return!" Thor yelled desperately.

Everyone in the room didn't know what to do, Steve and Bruce stopped what they were doing to turn and watch the scene.

That's when Natasha rushed in from out of nowhere and kneeled in front of the boy, interrupting his yelling.