Chapter 5

They all arrived home and each of the de-aged avengers headed to their rooms to put away their stuff and to get changed out of their uniforms. As soon as they were all settled back in after a long day at their temporary new school, they came back out into the lounge room (except Tony who stayed in his room.)

"Hey guys, I'm heading down to the tower's gym. Anyone want to join me?" Clint asked he was in his gym clothes.

"I'll come!" Steve said excitedly, walking over to where Clint was so he could follow the man down to the gym.

"It would be an honor to join you, Sir Clint!" Thor said politely, following after Steve.

"What about you Bruce?" Clint sent a smile at the boy but Bruce just shook his head shyly and went over to sit on the couch.

"Alright that's cool, we shouldn't be down there long." The adult avenger said as he led the way to the gym.

"You didn't want to go Bruce?" Natasha asked walking into the lounge room with a mug of tea.

The boy again only shook his head in reply. Natasha nodded and was silent for a bit in thought, "Hey! Do you like drawing?"

The small eight year old looked up, his face instantly brightening at the question. He nodded slowly.

"Here let's go get some paper and pencils; we can go do some drawings on the dining table."

Natasha had got Bruce all sorted on the dining table when her Stark Industries mobile phone started ringing.

"Hey Bruce you go ahead and start drawing, I just need to answer this phone call." She told the boy as she went off into the kitchen to answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Miss Romanoff, it's Larry Anderson from the labs at S.H.I.E.L.D, I'm calling in the regards of the cure for the de-aged Avengers."

"Have you found something?!" She asked instantly, her and Clint had been at the Labs at S.H.I.E.L.D helping best that they could to find a way to fix this all while the kids were at school.

"We have come across something that we believe might help lead us to finding a cure."

"What is it?"

"They are these two metal balls, they were found on the site where the de-aging happened. At first we thought they were nothing important, but then we placed the two objects next to each other." Larry was silent for a bit, and Natasha waited anxiously for the next part.

"The metal balls started to glow... One was glowing green the other blue. We believe they're objects from another realm and that they had come from Loki himself... These might be the main keys to re-aging the Avengers."

Tony softly walked over to Bruce and sat down next to him, looking over his drawings. The small boy looked over at the teenager's presence and smiled before turning back to his drawing.

"What cha drawin'?" Tony asked friendly. Bruce looked like he was actually about to speak but stopped himself and wrote his answer on a piece of paper before sliding it over to Tony. It read 'A Monster.' After reading that Tony looked at the boy's drawing.

It was a huge green man who looked like he was growling with his big white teeth clenched. The teenager chuckled, "Well I think he looks awesome!"

That is when Natasha walked in from the kitchen, "oh hey Tony!" she said as she sat down across from the two. "How was your day at school?"

Tony sighed and instantly looked miserable after the question, "It was horrible I never want to go back."

"What happened? Steve seemed to like it, and I would've thought he would have the most struggles." Natasha said with a frown.