Chapter 1

"Nevaeh time to wake up" mum yelled from outside my bedroom.

I yelled back "mum I'm up."

Coming into my room she sat next to me, placing a kiss on my cheek "happy 18th baby girl!" She yelled.

I cuddled her "I can still drive to Club 22 tonight right?"

Mum slowly nodded her head commenting "as long as you follow the rules we talked about last night."

"Yes, mum I will be safe and stay with my friends" I pulled away to look at her.

She then left leaving to pack my bag for tonight. I gathered the essentials putting them away in my bag so I have clothes for tonight and tomorrow. I had already organised with Aly to stay with her.

I went downstairs and kissed mum goodbye and to thank her for my present. Mum drove me to Aly my best friends house to pick her and Heather up, they were already waiting.

I was wearing a strapless black dress that went mid-thigh, it showed just the right amount of cleavage, lace strip going around my stomach and I had matching black pumps.
My hair was left with its natural wave and I was wearing natural make-up. It took awhile to get into the club, the music was pumping and the line out front was huge. It nearly wrapped around the side of the building.

*Second Club*
I was dancing in a group of girls I have never met before when I got the feeling I was being watched. As I danced I slowly looked around when I finally spotted him he was sitting at the bar with a glass in his hands. I then started to dance more seductively running my hands down my body, swaying my hips to the beat. After a few minutes big hands we placed on my hips and I was pulled back against a hard chest.

I turned around to see the guy that was sat at the bar. He pulled me forward further so his lower region was grinding against mine, he whispered " I saw you from the bar and thought I should introduce myself, my name is Julian."

I wrapped my arms around his neck "well my name is Nevaeh."

He pulled me closer if it was possible he asked if he could buy me a drink, I quickly nodded my head and followed him to the bar. I got him to buy me some girly drink, as I sipped on the drink Julian and I did the standard talking. What do you do, how old are you.
I added, "how about we get out of here?"

He nodded his head "what's the catch here Nevaeh?"

I shook my head "no catch today is my birthday so I came here to have fun?"

Julian nodded his head "okay, your place or mine?"
I waved my hands I front of me, considering my options. I could take him home to meet my mum or we can go to his. I smiled at him "your place."

I grabbed his hand dragging him the exit and we called a taxi to his place, which conveniently was too far away. I grabbed my hand and together we walked to the door. He was quick to open it, I barely had time to walk in before his lips were smashed against mine. When I pulled away I ran my hands down his arms "where's your bedroom?"

I dragged him to his room opening the door, his bedroom was a light colour and although clean I could see he didn't spend a lot of time in here. I turned back around to face him. I wrapped my arms around his neck tenderly kissing him. I ran my hands down his chest, taking his shirt that was tucked into his pants out. I pulled away from the kiss to rip open the shirt. Julian wrapped his arms around my back unzipping my dress letting it fall to the floor pooling at my legs. I asked, "why are you still wearing so many clothes?"

He cockily replied, "why aren't we in bed making out yet?"

I shook my head running my hands down his defined six pack and down his V-line.
I then unbuckled his belt taking off his pants, I whispered "that's better."