Chapter Thirty - Is It Over?

The day passed by as Ryan continuously visit me from time to time. He and my father got in a deep argument whenever they’ve met.

    As always, my father changed his mind. He thought it’s useless to hate the father of his own grandchildren that he adores so much. Then he ordered Ryan to move in with us since we’re officially husband and wife.

    Ryan takes care of me every seconds that passed by. And like the old times, he is the one who prepared me the food.

    Taylor visited us the other day, once he kissed my tummy; that received an inhuman growl from Ryan and my dad. I laughed at them. Ryan, being his actual self and got jealous so easily while my dad being his protective-self again.

    “How she looks like? What she’s like?” I asked Tay as we talked about the woman, his girlfriend, that make him blushed every time we talked about her.

    “Beautiful and she is awesome.” He said.

    I hope it will be that way. Taylor is a good guy. He should be awarded a good partner in his life, too. “Remember Alvin? He makes it with the girl that he has crushed on for like… centuries.” Tay said. I laughed at the news. I knew he will do it anyway.

    “What about Jennifer?” I asked him. I remember about she claimed that she killed someone else.

    “She’s here; still in school.” Tay replied.

    “I don’t know if she told you guys. But she said something to me before. Like a big secret.” I said.

    “What?” He asked curiously.

    “Urm… About her… killed someone?” I said in whispered.

    Tay laughed. “Yeah, she did. She killed a boy with her looks. You sure remember Maxwell.”

    I gasped. “That’s him?” I exclaimed.

    “That’s him.” Tay replied.

    “So, it’s just a metaphor? I’ve never thought she was asking advice from me on ‘how to act if a guy fallen for you’.  I told her to leave it.” I said in much horror.

    Tay chuckled. “She never took any advices anyway. That’s Jennifer.”

    I huffed in relief. Damien and Rita, I mean, mom and dad (my second dad) also came to visit us. Surprisingly, my dad got along with Ryan’s dad so quickly.

    Mom and dad was scolding Ryan for impregnate me before we’re even married. But then they’re excited as they’re waiting for their grandchildren to be born to the world.

    I doubt Ari’s stomach also as bigger as mine right now. We’re calling on the phone sometimes. And Christina, she loses the phone fight to Nica and Jonas whenever they’re on call with me. As for Jessie, haven’t heard of her. I heard rumors from Christina that said she live and work with her uncle now.

    I also in touched with my friends in Ryan’s office before; Mrs. Dorry and Helen. They’re awesome friends. By then, I talked to my dad about one thing I wish after both of the babies are born.

    “What?” He asked me in disbelieve.

    “I wanted to live in that town. We, including you, should live there. You also can start your business there. Please…” I pleaded.  And he lost and agreed.

    As the times keep passed by, it’s harder for me to walk. Following mom, Ryan’s mom, ordered; I stay in hospital two weeks before the time’s come.

    With Ryan is taking care of me every time in the hospital, I didn’t argue about it. He always be there to make me laugh and sooth away my scare.

    “I’ll be there with you.” He said.

    I nodded. “I love you.” The words never get enough to be heard or to be said.

    “I love you, too. Always, my dear.” Ryan replied as he holds my hands in his.