Chapter Seven - Holiday in S3x House

"No." I said firmly. Peeling off my hand from him, I glare hardly at him. His faces showed that he knows what he did wrong. "I'm not going to pretend to be your prostitute." I continued.

He huffed as his hand rest on his forehead that covered both of his eyes. "You're not anyone's prostitute. I'm just... I'm just asking you a favor."

"A favor like saying I slept with you? No! I can't do that; because I'm not yours and we aren't sleeping together. You are the one who squeeze yourself to my bed!" I let out half-shouted. Now that the couches are officially becomes 'my bed'. I really hate to admit it.

"That's because you're crying last night. You fell on your face-first after running away from me and that makes me feel bad because I hurt you. Well, not directly. You actually hurt yourself, but I can't just leave you there with that bad weather outside and you are wearing shorts and I thought you might get sick. So, I lend you some heat." He said with few pauses as if creating his speech in the back of his mind.

"And what kind of favor like 'I slept with you' got to do with me?" I lower my voice than early. His parents might hear our arguing.

"It's my father. He wants me to have woman." While he is explaining the whole thing, I can't believe what I'm hearing.

Ryan makes it clear that he got tired of his father's attitude that keeps pleading him to 'get a life'. He doesn't want Ryan to get lonely and all alone. If Ryan didn't have any relationship with woman for a month, Damien, Ryan's father would send any prostitute to Ryan so he could feel the needs for woman. What kind of rules is that? But Ryan didn't seem to be happy with that. If any men out there with a father like that, I think they would think Earth is twin of Heaven.

"How many months have been that you didn't have any relationship with anyone?" I asked curiously. He took a while for answering, maybe trying to remember how many days have been.

"For a real relationship, it's been 18 months." He said. Wow, okay. And for me, I think it's been centuries; because my father chopped off any guys' head if they touch my skin. What a psychotic father.

"Now, will you do that favor for me? Or you need to sleep with me first to be a better liar?" He glanced at the clock on the wall, "We still have time. It will take 15 minutes."

"N-n-no no no no... I will do it. I'm good." I stuttered a lot. He raised his eyes in amusement with the lop-sided smile on his beautiful face. "No, no. I don't mean by that. I said I will help you with the lie. Not doing the... things. And I think I'm good with lies, too. I don't mean by good at... whatever." I gave up and shrug off the topic.

He smile as if hold back his laugh. I wish that he could stop make fun of me. Maybe it's not my top wishes, but I will be glad if he stop embarrassing me.

Ryan turned his back on me and started to walk forward exit the room. By then, I stumble to him (purposely) and grabbed his hand. Our fingers automatically intertwined among themselves. Ryan stopped walking but he didn't turn to look at me.

From the side, I could see he is smiling.

In the dining room, it's not that awkward as I imagine it to be. Ryan's mom, Rita, who insisted me by calling her 'mommy', is a very friendly and kind hearted woman. While her husband, Damien keeps telling us how's he survive from the pet shop (I found out he scared of cats) and glad that Rita had promised not to drag him there again.

The truth is, I'm kind of scare once I met Damien at the first time. His body is resembled to my father's (a lot of muscles) but their personalities are like days and night. Damien may look scary, but not when he is around his family. I guess Ari is right.