Fifteen

Huey's POV

These last few weeks have been crazy as fuck! OG taking niggahs lives and some niggahs in my click moving forward. Mac's ass got set up three days ago by Trina's hoe ass. OG bailed him out but told us to handle the bitch. So tonight I'm here at her families house playing nice to Jesickahs ass! Their parents upstairs, Trina at work, Lucky sitting on the sofa getting sloppy toppy from Julia and Jesickah sucking me off on the couch.

I can't stand this bitch! Her ass a hoe just like her sister but tonight I'm going to play like she mean something to me. All these hoes except Honestee and Jhustyx, have been passed around threw the crew. They been wanting a taste of D-Dubb but they all know that is forbidden territory right there. Plus he would never give these hoes the time of day so they can ruin his happy home with Honestee! I'm not going to lie I been wanting to smash Honestee!

I couldn't take no more, I really wasn't feeling this bitch! So I grabbed Julia by the waist lifting her ass in the air and pushed her g-string to the side. I put on a condom and pushed deep into the bitch with no mercy. I seen Jesickah looking pissed but I don't give a fuck! I fucked the bitch for five minutes, pulled out and started smashing Jesickah. After an hour of Lucky and I tossing the hoes, we finished up, washed up and got dressed.

After ten minutes of watching the two hoes fuck each other, Trina hoe ass walked in. We walked upstairs with her and waited on her while she showered. When she got out, she came into the room in a towel. So Lucky and I smashed her until we got the text telling us where to take her dumb ass. After two hours of fucking, we took her and her two dummies to a house and it looked like a party. We told the two dummies to just enjoy themselves.

Like we wanted to be with Trina alone! We took her downstairs into the basement. When we got down there, OG was waiting with some other bitches and his sister. He told Trina to sit down and Mac came into the room. Her face turned to shock. After OG talked to her, the females that was there started beating the fuck out of Trina. After ten minutes, OG told them to stop.

Before we could take her out, Julia and Jesickah dumb asses walked into the room. We grabbed them before they could leave. OG told us to tie them up. He told them all about theirselves before the girls started beating their asses. When it was all said and done,  we got the bitches up and put them in the van the homie Richie uses to take the bodies away. He was told to take them to Trina's house and leave them at the door!

*******************Three Days Later*****************

Just met up with the fellas to hoop it up. We all been busy with our own shit but today we finally get to meet up. We played a game of three on three, first one to make it to 50 wins. I knew not to play against D-Dubb and Lucky. Them motherfuckers play ball even in their sleep. My team lost by twenty-seven points. The niggah Nino got skills to be a heavy niggah.

We all decided to go back to Honestee's house to get a bite to eat and clean up. We all hopped in Mookies Cadillac Escalade. We was talking shit and clowning. It was to late when the black suburban pulled up and started busting shots. Nino, Mac and I shot back but the car dipped off. I felt a sharp pain in my leg and side. When I looked down I seen the blood. The car pulled to the side of the street.

Mac: Is everyone ok?

Mookie: Fuck man I been hit!

Me: Shit me too!

Nino: Man I'm going to call OG!

Lucky: D say something please! D wake up man!

Me: D don't do this man! Get up!

Lucky: Mac drive to the hospital now man! D man get the fuck up! Drive shit! Fuck these cars! Go niggah!

Honestee's POV

My baby has been looking for us an apartment since we got back from Florida. Our parents both agreed to it. Since we been back, My king has been on me about planning a wedding since my parents said they would sign for it. We talked an I told him a court house wedding would be good for now. He said "whatever I want" and that is what I want. When I turn eighteen we can do the real wedding.

My sister and Mookie got married in Florida. My parents was upset but said it was for the best, since they have a baby on the way. The house they bought in Florida is a big five bedroom, three bath, two car garage, two story home. The college she is going to is awesome too. The house is only a five minute drive from their house. Mookie has been spoiling her left and right.

Today I'm spending time with my mom and sister, while my king goes play basketball with his boys. I'm normally an up beat person but since I woke up this morning I been feeling like something is off. I got into a fight with D, at like six something this morning, over sex. I was being a bitch but then gave into him. I apologized for being a bitch but when he said he was going to ball with the boys I got pissed again. He texted me five minutes ago he loved me and on the way to the house.

I was sitting down eating with my mom and sis. We had been shopping for over two hours and all I wanted to do was go be with my king. We sat down to eat and in the middle of our conversation tears started falling for no reason. I had to excuse myself from the table and went to the bathroom. I sat in there trying to stop crying  and pull myself together. Right before I could walk out the bathroom Jhustyx ran in saying "we have to go."

She grabbed me by the arm and dragged me out the bathroom. I was asking what's going on but got no answer. We got in the car and still no one would answer my questions. We pulled up to the hospital and all ran inside. When we got inside I seen Nino, Lucky and Mac sitting in the waiting area. I stayed looking around for D but I didn't see him. The guys stood up but put their heads down!

I asked where was D but Lucky just kept shacking his head. The hospital seemed quiet, grey and cold. Still no one was answering my question. I turned around to face my mom, who was standing behind me, waiting on a reply. Before I could ask her anything D's mom Linda walked in with his dad holding on to her. Before I could say anything a lady in a white coat came throw the doors.

Doctor: Mr. Williams family

Us: That's us!

Doctor: Mr. Dahmaryuhn Williams family?

Us: Yes that is us! Is he ok?

Doctor: Ok I'm sorry to have to say this but there was nothing we could do! We tried everything we can to save him. My deepest condolences to you but he didn't make it!

I fell to the floor crying and asking why. Linda collapsed in Lucky and their dads arms yelling " No God! Why?" The fellas all started hitting walls and cussing. Jhustyx sat on the chair, holding her belly crying and my mom was trying to pick me up. I asked Linda if they would let us go see him. She got up and went to ask. My legs felt week and I felt sick. This just has to be a dream.

Linda turned around grabbed my arm and we walked to the back where his body was with lucky and his dad. He looked at peace besides the cuts on his face and the three bullet holes in his chest. I walked up to his body, grabbed his hand and broke down crying. I laid my head on his chest and begged the lord to bring him back. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to look at who it was. It was my mom.

She pulled me into a hug, while repeating "I'm so sorry baby." My heart was ripped out my body and my whole world crumbled. She held onto me walking me out the room, where my life laid dead. We sat in the waiting area with his family and brother. They bring out his belongings and gave them to Linda. She handed them to me. I couldn't think or believe this was true.

I just want to wake up from this bad dream and be in my babies arms again. Why did this have to happen. He should of just stayed home with me. I would give up everything to bring him back. We was set to get married in the morning. My life will never be the same from this point on......