Three

Dahmaryuhn's POV

Man she pisses me off because she doesn't see my fucking point on shit. What if tonight would of ended in a different way! She lied to me to hang out with her hoe ass friends! I was planning on staying the night with her but after she got out the shower and still wanted to be on that dumb shit I changed my mind. She arguing to stay hanging out with them damn hoes but if them hoes would get a dude and he was on the shit I'm on they would drop my baby in a heart beat.

They stay putting the bullshit in my girls head and be having her thinking I'm out doing the worse but I'm not. We have our ups and downs but she knows I love her and not trying to lose her. She been blowing up my phone since I left but damn I just need her to know I'm not trying to control her but just keep her safe. She been threw so much hanging with them bitches. Car windows broken, she got jumped twice over them hoes drama and some more bullshit. I need to call her back so she don't think I'm out with the next bitch!

Honestee: Hello

Me: What's up! You called me?

Honestee: Yeah! Where are you?

Me: Why? I'm at home! Are you crying?

Honestee: I wanted to know and yes I am!

Poe: Why are you crying?

Honestee: Because of you , your attitude and then you left!

Me: I thought that's what you wanted, so you can go do what you want without hearing my mouth!

Honestee: What I want is for you to understand where I am coming from too! I'm going to go over to your house ok?

Me: You can't come over here!

Honestee: Why not?

Me: Because I took your keys when I left!

Honestee: Why do you always do that when we fight?

Me: So your ass won't try to go out! Every time we get into it that's what you try to do!

Honestee: That is bullshit D! You just don't want me to go to your house because you're not there and you're out with another bitch! That's why you do that shit!

Me: I'm not with no bitch! I'm at home! If i was out with another bitch, why would I answer your fucking calls? Think about that and also I don't cheat on you!

Honestee: You have many times before!

Me: Wow! Yeah I did in the past but I haven't in over six months!

Honestee: So you say!

Me: I'm on my fucking way over there now Tee!

Honestee: Nah don't bother!

She hung up on him. I know she went into her room, locked her door and put the music on her phone and put her earbuds in. She always does that when she mad at me. I still went over there and got in the room. She was sleep with her earbuds in. I took off my clothes and got in the bed with her not trying to wake her up.She moved into my arms and I held her tight. I didn't want to fight no more with her so I just went to sleep.