Eight

We shopped for three hours, getting matching shoes and outfits. We went and took professional photo's together and sat down to eat lunch. I was enjoying my day with my baby. Before we left the mall, D bought me lavender candles. I went and got me rose pedals and chocolate covered strawberries. D took my to get my hair and nails done. He got his feet done with me.

When we was done, we went back to the house. When I walked in my room there was a note from Jhustyx telling me she had left to get on the road and that there was money in my top drawer for food and other things. That my mom told her to give it to me but I left while she was packing so she hid it in my room. D was downstairs on the phone, when I walked to the kitchen to get me a cup of tea.

I walked into the living room and D was watching Power. He patted the couch for me to have a seat. I got comfortable right behind him. He got up to run to the bathroom and I went to get snacks. I propped myself up on the couch with pillows behind me. D walked in and laid on me. With his back on my stomach, his head rested on my chest and my legs wrapped around his lower stomach. We fell asleep that way.

We woke up when my phone rang. It was my mom and she just wanted to check on me. When I hung up, I went into the kitchen to cook us dinner. We ate dinner thirty minutes later. I went and jumped in the shower, while D sat downstairs watching TV and conversing with Mac, Lucky and Dre.....

Dahmaryuhn's POV

Sat around and chopped it up with my niggahs for over an hour. We talked about business and how Chip was changing up the whole routine. I have a meeting with the niggah in the morning seeing that I don't have games no more until next school year, I need to make some type of money. I know he not going to let me get into the street game but maybe he has something I can really do. I need money too.

I was so into our conversation and clown session that I didn't notice my baby didn't come back downstairs until I walked the niggahs to the door. I called her name and she let me know she was in her room. I locked up the house and turned the tv off in the living room. When I made my way to her room, she was laying on her bed in one of my shirts, watching her favorite show "The First 48" and texting on her phone.

I gave her a kiss and went into the bathroom to shower. After thirty minutes, I jumped out, brushed my teeth and put on my Ralph Lauren boxers and Nike basketball shorts. When I walked out the bathroom the room was lit up by candles, there was rose pedals all over the floor and bed, and Tank-"Hope This Makes You Love Me" playing on the radio. My baby knows I love this song.

I looked around for my baby but she was not in here! I called her name and she opened the door, holding a tray, with a plate of something and two glasses. She told me to sit down on the bed but I couldn't move or get my thoughts together because of what she had on. She had on a red (my favorite color) lace thong and bra set, with matching stockings and robe. She had on red heels. I never seen my baby like this and I'm loving it!

I walked and sat on the bed, she sat between my legs, facing me and we kissed deeply. She broke our kiss and poured us some champagne. I took a chocolate covered strawberry, put it to her mouth and watched her take a bite. She kissed me with part of the strawberry in her mouth. We both took a sip of the bubbly. When we was done with the fruit, I couldn't help but grab her and bring her into me with a kiss.

She pushed me back onto the bed, climbed on top of me and started kissing me with more passion. I slid my hands up her back and unhooked her bra. I never wanted to rush her into anything and out of respect of her parents I never really pushed the issue with her. Man I kept praying to not let this be a game and to not let us get caught. I have dreamed about this night so many times but right now I am really nervous.

Nervous of hurting her and nervous that this isn't going to go all the way. Tee lifted up off my lap and started kissing on my chest, down to my belly button and then she removed my shorts. I grabbed her, brought her up into a kiss and flipped us over. I was on top of her. I broke our kiss, started kissing, biting and sucking on her neck. I took my kisses down her collarbone, down to the middle of her breast.

I could hear her moaning and felt her hands tightening on my hands. I then kissed up her left breast and took her nipple into my mouth. Biting, sucking and licking it. I then kissed a trail to her right breast and gave it the same attention. I then trailed kisses down her stomach, and all the way down to her juice box. I positioned myself flat on my stomach,  between her legs and put my arms around her thighs.

I took my tongue and licked at her opening. She moaned out loud when I found her cl*t. I used just my tongue to bring her to her first orgasm. I removed my boxers and climbed between her legs. I started kissing her passionately. I removed my lips from hers and looked at her before I asked if she was sure she wanted to do this! She told me yes. I returned my lips to hers, I took my left hand, put it between her legs and grabbed my joystick to position it at her opening.

When I slowly pushed into her, she moaned out loud and her hands went to my chest to push me away. I stopped and asked her if she wanted me to stop. She grabbed me and started kissing me. Between the kiss she said, "no keep going." As I returned my lips to hers, I pushed in her slowly, trying my hardest not to hurt her. She moaned out from the pain. When I was finally all the way in, I stopped to ask her if she was ok.

I seen the tears falling from her eyes and all I can think about was stopping. She must of seen it on my face because she asked me to keep going. I whipped her tears away, told her I was sorry for hurting her. Told her I love her and kissed her for a while before I started thrusting in and out of her slowly again. She moaned loudly, her nails was in my back, I was going slow because I didn't want to hurt her no more than I already am. I felt her orgasm hit hard and it bring mines in long and hard....