Nine

Honestee's POV

At Jhustyx and my babies graduation and they looks so good. Our families are all here cheering them on. It has been three weeks since I lost my v-card to my future man. It hurt bad and we did make a mess but it was worth it. I feel like it made us stronger as a couple. We been making love every night since then and I can admit it still hurts but he says it just because of his length and width.

We are not using condoms but I am on birth control. Been on it since I was fourteen. That was both our moms choice! Jhustyx got my mom that way when my mom found her having sex in her bed at fourteen. Ever since then my parents have been on us about the whole sex thing. They even told us about the birds and the bees. They took it as far as us watching our aunts twins for a week one summer, and they sent my aunt with my mom on a vacation.

My baby had on a maroon long sleeve Polo shirt with black slacks and shoes. I wore a maroon and black above the knee, tight fitted, cleavage showing dress with black heels. Jhustyx had on a pink and black dress that showed off all her curves. When she came back from Miami she revealed she cut all her hair off. She had black curly hair to the middle of her back like mines. Now she has a pixie cut full of curls.

They walked the line and got their diplomas with Dre, Huey and Mookie. I didn't think Mookie would have graduated because he barely was at school but he did it. When the ceremony was over we all went out to dinner. I'm proud of my baby and sister. I can't wait until it is me going through this. I'm going to miss my sister when she goes to school. She announced tonight that she is going to school in Florida.

After dinner, my baby took me out to a party. I ran into my girls and hung with them for a little while, so my baby could talk to his friends. I was walking to the kitchen, at the party, when someone grabbed my arm. I turned around to see a green eyed, light skin, six-five, sexy, T.I look a like, and a smile with bottom gold-teeth. He let go of my arm and just starred at me smiling. I walked away blushing.

I asked Jesickah who was he and she said he go by Chip. I have never seen him before. Jesickah seemed to have an attitude now but I ignored her and got me something to drink. After being at the party for over an hour and enjoying the time with my baby, we decided to leave the party. He agreed to give Julia and Anna a ride home because the other two girls wanted to stay.....

Jesickah's POV

It's like every time Honestee comes around, all the niggahs attention goes on her. I don't know what they see in her she is not that fucking pretty. I'm sure most of the niggahs be just thinking about fucking her because her ass is a virgin but she so stuck up here cheating, no good ass boyfriends ass. We been friends since middle school and dudes still be on her like she the last female on earth.

I always got to fight for men's attention. I'm not ugly but I'm sure not into playing like a goody goody when I'm not. Yeah I'm dark skinned, skinny, wearing a size two with size c breast and a little ass. I am loud and I do talk shit to anyone but that don't mean I'm not a good girl. I have fucked a lot of the niggahs that be trying to get with Honestee but shit who cares.

She was around when her niggahs boys ran a train on Julia, Anna, Lei'Launi and I! She would never participate or stay in the room with us but the three times it went down she was in the next room waiting for us to come out. His boys tried getting with her too but she would tell his ass and he would check his buys over the shit. She believe D-Dubb loves her but he really don't! She just helping his image to his parents.

Seeing Chips fine ass grab Honestee's arm pissed me off. He eight years older than us but I been trying to get with him since I was in middle school. He the top head man over Huey and his boys. They call him OG and he has the power to get, have and do anything he pleases. Bitches throw themselves at this niggahs feet. I knew he was going to show up at the party because Huey said they had a meeting set up here for the night.

I called all the girls, they said they would come with my except Honestee because her niggah said she couldn't but then her ass ends up being here. I can't stand D-Dubb at all. I hate his ass with a passion. I did try getting with him when we first started our freshman year and he was a Junior. He ignored me in every way because he was messing with my older sister as one of his many hoes.

Him being the head football and basketball player of our school, he had all the bitches until he caught eyes with Honestee and dropped every female, even my sister for her. My sister tried all she could to stop her from being with him as in a relationship but Honestee grew balls one day at school and called my sister out in front of him and the whole school. From that day, after he cussed my sister out for lying, him and Honestee has been inseparable.

Now to see the look on Chips face like he wanted her pissed me off even more. After he grabbed her arm, she walked away not paying him no attention. He just stood there staring and smiling like he just seen and touched someone famous. She had to ask me who he was because her dumb ass stay stuck in the house or under D-Dubb and his control twenty-four Steven. She won't get him before I do........

Only Given What You Can HandleOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara