Seven

Dahmaryuhn's POV
I was laying in bed with Tee when my phone started ringing. I ignored the call three times but when Mookie came knocking at the door I knew it was important. I answered the door and he said there was an emergency meeting. I turned kissed Tee and told her I would be right back. The look on her face broke my heart. I hate not being with her. In over eight months, since the last time I cheated on Tee, we have tried our hardest to make sure we are together every night. I hopped in Mookie ride and we was headed to the meeting our OG said it was important to be at.

When we got there my brother lucky was just pulling up with our boys Dro, Huey and Mac. When we all walked inside the shop, there was more niggahs then cars. I could tell this was something serious. I'm not in the streets like that because OG pays me to play sports. OG gave all us a choice but out of my niggahs and I, you can say I took the most positive route. When my mom found out my older brother Lucky was out in the streets, after he had lied to her for almost a year about having a job, she flipped out and tried to do everything she could to get him to not want to go down that road.

When she gave up trying she made me promise not to take that route. Never wanting to hurt my mom like that I did get a job but it was hard being an athlete and trying to hold a job down. Then OG showed me the money I make in a week I can make off one game. He bets on the games and gives me a cut. I got my mom thinking I work at our OG's auto shop, when I can for the money she be seeing me with.

Tonight everyone is here for this meeting. Our OG has yet came out to get this shit started. We asking everyone around us if they know what this is about and no one does. After thirty minutes of waiting and texting Tee, Chip decided to start the meeting. He was telling us about the hate from the other side, where the niggah King is over, and how he has his niggahs trying to take us off one by one.

He then bring out a niggah tied to a chair. It was the niggah Luther. This niggah robbed our spot like two weeks ago and killed our OG's little brother Timmy. He was tied up to a chair, tape on his mouth and looked like he was beat the fuck up. OG pulled out a machete and cut the niggahs left hand off for stealing his shit. Then his right because that is the hand he used to pull the trigger.

OG turned to us and said any niggah that feels he is going to steal from him or kill his family and niggahs, he is going to start setting examples and sending messages to the niggah King that he will not win and all he is doing is starting a turf war. He then grabbed Luther's phone and called King. He had Luther tell him that he didn't win tonight and all he did was make a family have to cry over a family member.

OG had Luther ask King if he was going to help the families that are losing their loved ones over his bullshit, with funeral arrangements right before he shot him in the head. Two of OG's security guards came and carried the niggahs lifeless body to the black van and drove away. Three bitches came to clean up the blood and take the gun he was still holding.

He turned to us and told us this means an all out war! For us to stay strapped up at all times and never have to much on us then what we need. He wanted to do an inventory on the product everyone had left and the cash they already turned in. I had to wait for Mookie to do his inventory before we could leave. When we got back to Tee's house, I knew she was worried but upset.

We talked for a little while but not about what went down tonight because I never want to worry her. So she knows about nothing that goes on at the meetings. We could hear Mookie and Jhustyx arguing for a little moment and then them fucking. I grabbed Tee in my arms and laid down with her head on my chest. Told her I loved her and talked to her about our future until we fell asleep.

Honestee's POV

I woke up in D's arms and he looked so sweet. I slowly got out of bed, went to shower and brushed my teeth. After thirty minutes, I walked out the bathroom and my baby was still sleep. I quietly walked out the room and went downstairs into the kitchen. My mother was there paying bills and talking to Jhustyx. I walked to the fridge and pulled out everything I needed to make breakfast.

I asked my mom and sis if they wanted breakfast and they said yes. All I could think about is the conversation I had with my heart, last night about our future and our plans for the day. My mom told me she was pulling a double tonight and wouldn't be home. My mom works twelve hour shifts at the hospital and when she does doubles she knows I hate being alone and not being able to see her.

She asked if I could get D to stay with me or the girls because my sister was going to Miami for a week on a vacation with her friends. I told her I would ask D but she said she would when he wakes up. After breakfast was done I served everyone and took D a plate upstairs. He was just coming out the shower and looked damn good in his towel. I put his plate on the table, we kissed and then I sat on the bed.

Watching him get dressed and him explaining his whole plans for the day. Everything he had planned had me included. After he ate, we watched tv for a while and started dozing off to sleep, until my mom knocked on the door. She asked D to stay with me all weekend, he said yes, she tried to hand me money for food but D said he had it and for her to save her money. She asked if my car still had gas and he told her he just filled it up yesterday.

My baby hated to see my mom stress so in anyway he could he would help eliminate some of her stress. I promised her that I would answer my phone every time she called and D told her that no one would be here not even my homegirls. She hugged and kissed us goodbye. D told me to get dressed so we could go, while he was getting ready. An hour later we was out the door headed to the mall. When we got there he ran into Dre and Lucky.

They chopped it up and I told D I would be right back. I went into Gap trying to play it off and when I seen they wasn't paying attention I walked out the other door to Victoria Secrets. I bought a red lace thong and bra set, with rob, stockings and heels. I snuck back into Gap and bought me a shirt and jeans. Placed my Vicky Secrets into the bag and went to join D and his boys.