Two

Honestee: Why was you at the party? Who called you?

Me: That is not the point right now Tee!

Honestee: So what is the point then! You made at me for what?

Me: What the fuck yo! You know I hate when you fight!

Honestee: It's not like I started it D!

Me: I don't give a fuck! This is why I never want yo ass to go out!

Honestee: You acting like this shit was my fault, D!

Me: Nah not yours but yo girls be forever fighting and causing shit!

Honestee: So why are you upset with me?

Me: Because you lied to me and yo ass don't see why I try to always have you with just me! Your girls always getting into some type of shit! You know what I'm saying is true because half the time I be coming telling you what the fuck happened!

Honestee: I know but I be tired of just sitting at home all the time, D!

Me: From now on don't ask or make plans to go out with them! You don't need the unnecessary drama! Do you hear me, Tee?

Honestee: Yes but I don't want to be here bored!

Me: You won't be I'll take you out more ok? Change your clothes!

Honestee POV

I went, showered and changed into a spaghetti strap and piglet pajama shorts. Brushed my teeth and left my hair down wet. Letting my curls hang freely. I walked into the room and laid on the bed next to D. He was watching "Power" and texting on the phone. He rolled on to his side and put his arm around my waist.

Dahmaryuhn: Baby!

Me: Yeah!

Dahmaryuhn: Are you mad at me?

Me: No just hurt with you!

Dahmaryuhn: Why love?

Me: Because you yelled at me for the fight I didn't start!

Dahmaryuhn: I was wrong for yelling at you Tee but I need you to understand that I don't want nothing bad to happen to you!

Me: I know but I was just helping my friends out

Dahmaryuhn: I know but you will not be in that position again!

Me: Ok I hear you but you're not being fair!

Dahmaryuhn: I'm not being fair? What do you think is fair?

Me: Let me hang out just not out as in parties

Dahmaryuhn: You can hang out with them still! Just not in parties and shit like that!

Me: Ok! So if they wanted to go to a cookout?

Dahmaryuhn: The only way you going to that cookout is with me, your sister or yo moms, Tee!

Me: Are you serious, D?

Dahmaryuhn: Damn right I'm serious!

Me: That's bullshit!

Dahmaryuhn: Don't push it, Tee! Just drop it before you piss me off!

Me: You been pissed off and taking it out on me, D! So don't act like it's all me!

Dahmaryuhn: It is all you because you should just listen, Tee and not try to argue back! I'm not going to change what I said!

Me: That's not how that works, D!

Dahmaryuhn: That's how it use to be until you started hanging out with Jesickahs ass more! It needs to go back to that because I'm not going to put up with this drama and shit with you no more.

Me: With me? Are you serious everything you tell me to do or not to do, I do! I don't have fucking drama and if this is bullshit then why you wanna be with me then?

Dahmaryuhn: You know what I'm going to leave before this gets worse and I say some shit I can't take back! I'll give you some days to calm down! Get at me when you want to drop this bullshit and want to move forward!

He walked out the door before I could say anything. I felt the tears falling down my cheeks. I hate when we fight but tonight was not my fault and he is taking it out on me. I got up and went downstairs still crying. When I got downstairs all the girls was being loud with D's homeboys.

I walked into the kitchen to get something to drink and make me something to eat. I tried calling D while my hot pockets was in the microwave but he didn't answer. I was getting madder by the minute. I put my phone down and walked to the microwave to get my food. I sat down at the island and was trying to get my mind off of D when my phone started ringing....