One

Honestee's POV

I so love Dahmaryuhn and  his damn controlling ways. We been together since I was fourteen and he was sixteen. It's going on two years soon. Before you think it, let me clear it up, I Am Still A Virgin. We have had our share of ups and downs. Dahmaryuhn is my everything but I'm not ready to take that step yet at fifteen.

We do talk about it but he respects that I'm not ready right now. He pisses me off when he is right about shit. I can never do shit or go any where if it's not with him or family. I do have friends but he don't like them. He says they hoes and messy. That all they going to do is get me caught up in bullshit or get me hurt!

I know that he is just trying to protect me but damn! He never lets go of the past! Like the one time he let me hang out with my girls, we went to a party and the girls was drinking. I had two mixed drinks and Julia was driving. I walked in the room and the girls was having sex. There was more boys in there then my four girls. After two hours the girls came back to the party. The girls started drinking again.

The girls and I left the party and on the way to my house we got into a car wreck. I had a broken leg and arm. Ever since that night he has had hatred for the girls and tries his hardest to keep me away from them unless they are at my house. Tonight I lied to him so I could step out with my girls. Jesickah, Julia and I showed up to our girl Anna's house party. We was sippin and having a great time until Jesickah's ex Huey showed up with the schools whore Kourtnee!

Jesickah walked up to them, words was exchanged and then Kourtnee slapped Jesickah. The fight broke out and when we seen her girls running up, we did the same. We was all fighting! In the middle of the fight I felt someone grab me, throw me over their shoulder and carry me outside....

Dahmaryuhn POV

This damn girl lied to me! She told me her and the girls was going to catch a movie and go eat. She knows I hate them bitches, she calls her so called friends. I got a call from my boy Mac, telling me that she was at his hoes house party. I tried calling her three times and got no answer! I hoped in my whip and headed over there! When I got there, they was fighting, with my niggah Huey's hoe and her friends.

I'm going to cuss her ass out when I get her home! This shit right here is what I be trying to show her about her dog ass friends! I pulled her out the fight, while everyone else is trying to break this shit up but I be damned if I let someone touch my baby! I threw her over my shoulder and carried her to my car!