Fourteen

Lucky's POV

My baby brother and cousin got the whole family life going on. I'm proud of them. Especially my brother. He is holding down a job and taking care of his girl like he promised he would. They all just got back from Florida yesterday. They say Terrence and his girl found a place out there. Shit I know I'm going to be visiting a lot. Maybe get me one of them Florida bitches and try to make some happen down that way too.

Sitting here at the spot while Mac and Huey play the play station four. Waiting on this nigga Drew to come make his drop so I can go meet up with the bitch Trina and her sister. They both owe me money and I need to collect today since they both get paid today. OG says I'm a little to nice giving out fronts and then having to chase 'em down for my money. He right tho! This shit gets old! I need to change some shit up!

The niggah Drew showed up. We made sure everything was correct and gave him his new package. When he bounced Mookie and D, walked in ten minutes after. They look happy and stress free. I know our OG set up some shit for Mookie to run while he lives down in Florida. Our OG be running shit out in other states and when ever us young goons say we going some run that he runs , the niggah be excited.

Me: So what's up niggah's! How was the trip?

Mookie: Trip was great! Bought a nice crib and got married!

Huey: Tell me this niggah didn't say he got married yo!

D-Dubb: Yeah they really did get married!

Me: Man you did say you wanted to do the family thing right! Congratulations tho!

Before we could say anything else, someone started shooting up the fucking spot. When the bullets stopped flying, I checked to make sure my boys was good. Then went outside to check on the goons who watch the spot from a distance. My niggah Justin said he shot at the vehicle and he thinks he hit a couple of the niggahs. It was three cars that shot at us. I called our OG to let him know what's up!

OG's POV

These niggahs think they slick shooting up one of my spots. Glad none of my niggahs got hit but when I find out who it is, I'm going to end their lives. I called a few of my bitches who work in the hospital and told them to keep a look out on if anyone comes in with a gun shot wound. If they did get hit like Justin said, then they going to take they dumb asses to the hospital to get cleaned up.

Two hours later my girl Kim called telling me about four niggahs that went in about ten minutes apart with gun shot wounds. I told her to take pictures and find out all she could on them. She hit me with the info, later that night. I had my boy Pablo do some research on them and he hit me in the morning with all he found out. All three of the little niggahs work for King and one of the niggahs is the niggah Luther's brother.

****************A Week Later****************

I called a meeting with all my peoples because I got two of the little niggahs. I asked the little niggahs, who sent them but they had heart and didn't say shit. I had my boy Justin stand behind them while they hung from a pole in my ceiling chained up. They was fucked up from Justin and Philip beaten they asses. After an hour of questions, I used one of the niggahs phones to call King's punk ass.

I let him know I had the niggahs and I let them say they last few words to the sorry fuck before I gave the signal to end they lives. This niggah King knows that this life is not a game. I know he want to take over but not on my side. I been running this shit since that niggah killed my pops when I was seventeen. That was eight almost nine years ago! If I gave up all my father worked for then I would let his legacy die with him!

This niggah King been wanting my whole territory and foundation. If I got his legacy and put it with mine, I would run all of Georgia and four more other states. If the niggah wasn't my family enemy, we could of put all our shit together and owned a fortune but that will never happen until I can get one of my niggahs to take over his half. He let the power take him to the evil zone.

My father and this niggah started the shit together but he got so high off the power that he started putting plans in work behind my fathers back. When my dad found out he cut the niggah and everyone working with King off. He hated that the streets was loyal to my pops and not his dog ass. When he seen my pops basically had everything and no one was going to cross my pops, he decided to take him out!

I made a promise to myself that until the death of me no one was going to take or have what my father has built! My patience with this niggah is running thin. I know real soon we are going to have to see each other face to face and when we get that chance I'm going to put an end to this shit at once. I'm done playing these games with his bitch ass!