Six

Jhustyx POV

So a week ago my little sister got engaged and my parents are supporting this shit. I work at footlocker and go to school. My parents are strict but laid back. They have worked to give us everything we want in life. I'm eighteen and been making my own money since I was fourteen, holding down a babysitting job. My parents and I went half on my vehicle last year. Everything I have I mainly got on my own.

Honestee is another story. When she turned fourteen she started the babysitting thing but three months into high school she met D-Dubb and started slacking. Instead of my parents getting on her they let her slide. Her SUV was bought from his parents and mines going half on it. He spoils her to death and she really gets what she wants and doesn't need from both our parents. Yeah she a virgin but that don't mean shit.

I been dating his friend Terrence (Mookie) off and on for a year. Being with him has been hard because of the bitches and the line of business he is in. He work the streets and barely has time to do shit with me so I burry myself into my job! I just wish he would of stayed on the path like D-Dubb did and not took the streets route. Don't get me wrong I understand that his mom is on drugs, dad in prison and has to take care of his two little sisters but if he would of stayed on the right path he would of been a basketball player being scouted by every school every where.

I'm at home on a Saturday night with Honestee and D-Dubb. Our parents had to work and I have to be at work in the morning. Mookie said he would be over and stay the night but he might be here late because he had to go meet up with his OG! Graduation is in a month and I already picked what college I want to go to. I'm going four hours away to Florida A&M university. I been looking at apartments down there and my job is going to transfer me. I'm super excited but still have to tell everyone my plans.

Tee: Aye J yo babe is outside! Is you ok?

Me: Yeah, how long he been here?

Tee: He pulled up like five minutes ago I been calling your name for a minute now!

I got up and walked to the door! He was dabbing up D-Dubb and looked good in his green polo shirt black jeans and green and black Nikes. My baby is 5'8, light skin and resembles tyga but he has hazel eyes. I'm hoping when he finds out I'm leaving to go to college he goes with me so we can start our lives over and away from the street life. He knows how much I love him but I can't do the street life! He walked up to me gave me a kiss and walked inside.

Mookie: Aye I'm hungry, can you make me some to eat?

Me: Yeah what do you want?

Mookie: It don't matter! I'll be in your room just bring it up to me!

Me: Ok!

I went and made him something to eat. When I was done I walked upstairs and could hear him on the phone! I walked in the room, put the plate on the night stand and climbed into bed behind him. He was watching "Get Hard."

Mookie: "Nah niggah it no problem!"
"Yeah it's at the man house." "
"Shit I'm going to relax and chill for the night!"
"Aight niggah hit me later!" "Gone!"

Mookie: Thanks baby! You aight?

Me: Yeah why you ask that?

Mookie: You just look like something worrying you! You know you can always talk to me right?

Me: Yeah babe, I know! I'm just stressing bout the college stuff!

Mookie: Oh! I hope you picking a school out here so you can be close to yo family and me!

Me: Is that what you want?

Mookie: Really! You know I want you as close to me as you can be J!

Me: So if I chose a college like for hours away you wouldn't go with me?

Mookie: I mean I'll go visit but I don't know about living there! Why is that what you want to do!

Me: Yeah but I want you to go with me and we can start over together!

Mookie: Shit I don't know! We have nothing out there and don't know no one either!

Me: I been saving up money for an apartment. I have fifteen thousand saved up and I'm sure you got money saved up. I already been looking at apartments and my job said they will transfer me!

Mookie: Ok so I see you been done put some thought into this!

Me: Yeah because this is what I really want to do. I already accepted the scholarship from Florida A&M University.

Mookie: So what you're saying is with or without me you still going to go?

Me: I don't want it to be without you that's what I'm trying to get through to you!

Mookie: Do you really want me to go with you?

Me: Yes I don't want to do this with out you but if I have too.....

Mookie: Stop! You said it is four hours away right?

Me: Yeah on tops five the minimum!

Mookie: Ok I'm sure my OG might know some folks out there and with the money we both got saved up we can get our own shit and start over! You go to college and I do what I do out here but out there! Let me talk to my OG and we will go from there ok! I love you tho mean-ass!

Me: Ok! Love you too!

He finished eating, while we both watched "Get Hard." When he was done we laid down watching tv until he rolled over on top of me, kissing me. We kissed passionately for a while until he lifted up and removed his shirt. I love his six pack and tattoos. He then started lifting up my shirt. I sat up, helping him remove it all the way and laid back down. He got off the bed and removed the rest of his clothes. Then he grabbed the hemming of my shorts and underwear pulling them down. I got under the covers.

He got back in bed, under the covers with me, started kissing me and got on top of me. His right hand went between my legs and grabbed his d**k to line it up to my opening. He pushed in, I gasped, my nails went into his back and our kiss became hard with passion. We made love for almost an hour but his phone call interrupted everything. He got dressed and had to go. Told me he would be right back, kissed me and left.