Chapter 44- The Competition of Love

*Two months later*

"Babe! Hurry up. We're meeting up with the photographer in an hour."

"I'm coming." Derek walks out in a blue button up shirt and black pants.

"Don't you look dashing." Bethany smiles

"Why thank you. You look pretty hot yourself." Derek smiles wrapping his arms around her, going in for a kiss.

"Ah ah ah!" Bethany pulls away quickly, "Lipgloss."

"Don't be one of those girls.." Derek whines

"Derek, it's our engagement photoshoot. You'll get lots of kisses then. This lipgloss is staying on my lips til then!"

"Finee!" Derek pouts.

"Come on, we better head out." Bethany grabs her bag and takes Derek hand as they head out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well look who's the hottest looking couple out there?" Witney smirks as Bethany and Derek walk into the restaurant.

"Why, would it be Bc and Mark?" Bethany giggles.

"Oh you are sooo funny..."Witney rolls her eyes, "Soo... How was the engagement shoot?"

"Ah mazing!" Derek says, "I really picked out a hottie."

Bethany laughs hitting the back of his head lightly.

"Soo. Did you guys set a date?" Peta asks taking a sip out of her cup.

"We did actually.." Derek looks over at Bethany who is also smiling.

"Well...? When is it!?!?!" Roxy said impatiently.

"October 13th." Bethany smiles.

"Less than a year? HELL YESSS!" Witney pumps her fist in the air.

"We have one more wedding related news to announce." Bethany smiled.

"WHAT?!?!" Everyone shouts.

"Wow you guys are more excited about this wedding than we are." Derek chuckles. "Mark, would you be my best man?"

"Bro! Of coarse!" Mark smiles wide and hugs him.

"Val, Artem, Sasha. Would you guys be my groomsmen?"

All three agreed hugging Derek in a thanks for the honour. Then it was Bethany's turn.

"Roxy, Sharna, Bc. Would you guys be my bridesmaids?

"Oh my gosh yes!" All the girls squeal in unison. 

The only girls who weren't asked to do anything were Peta and Witney.

"Peta, I want you to officiate. I want you to marry us."

Peta stood there absolutely speechless.

"Really?" Peta asked.

"Yeah.. You've always acted like a big sister to me."

"Yes! Oh my gosh! YES!"

Witney sat there watching everyone plan their roles in the wedding. To say she was disappointed is to say the least.

Bethany looked over at Witney and smiled lightly.

"Oh yeah, I forgot one thing. My maid of honour... Witney?"

"Wait seriously..." Witney stared at Bethany like she was a crazy women. 

"Yeah." Bethany nodded smiling.

"What about Roxy? You've known her for so much longer!"

"Wit, you of all people were there for me through everything! I can't imagine anyone else. Plus you know both Derek and I better than anyone."

"I'd love to. I'd be honoured to! I'd.... AHH YOUR GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!" Witney practically jumps out of her seat in excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe..?" Derek calls walking into their room later that night.

"Yeah?"

"I love you." Derek smiles.

"I love you too."

"Isn't it crazy? Everything we've been through. The breakup, the show, our engagement, the jealousy, the fights..."

" Do you know what our life is?" Bethany laughs as Derek crawls next to her in bed.

"What?" He asks getting comfy.

"A competition. "

"What?" 

"Our love. It's a competition. We'll always fight, and have issues. But with hard work and effort. You get one hell of an amazing prize." Bethany bit her lip smiling kissing him.

As they pull apart, she looks over the the 7 mirror balls on the shelf.. 5 with Derek's name..

And 2 with both their names....

She looks back at Derek.

"The competition of love.." Derek whispers kissing her.

"The competition of love.." Bethany smiles as she repeats his words leaning in to kiss him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END! Sorry for the bad ending haha, I tried, I'm just trying to tie all the loose ends.

A Small World will start in about a day or two haha!

I truly hope you all enjoyed this book! 

xoxoxo

Hope you read my next one <3