Chapter 43- Finals (Night 2)

"Ok, we got the argentine tango and Samba. So definitely more on the serious side. Ok, 24 hours lets go!!" Derek pulls Bethany in as they start to rehearse.

As they start to rehearse ideas overflow from Derek causing Bethany to get confused and lost.

"Hey babe.."

"And then maybe we could-"

"BABE!" Bethany yells as Derek stops talking and looks at her with beady eyes. "I know we're on a deadline, but slow down."

"Oh sorry." Derek apologizes giving a cute oopsies face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bethany? Derek?" Mark shakes the couple that are on the studio floor sleeping.

"What? What time is it?" Bethany asks streaching her arms.

"9."

"DEREK AWAKE THE HELL UP!" Bethany shouts in his ear.

"What.. What happened."

"Our nap turned to a sleep."

"What time is it?"

"9."

"Oh relax. I scheduled us to sleep til 10."

"Derek. We're performing this TONGIHT!"

"I know! But we were up til 3 so relax babe." Derek laughs kissing his fiancees head.

"Well, I just stopped by to drop off some breakfast for my favourite pair." Mark laughs handing over the bag of muffins along with some breakfast sandwiches and two coffees.

"Thanks Mark!" Bethany hugs him.

"Yeah no problem." Mark says as he leaves.

When he leaves, one of the producers, Wendy comes in.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Wendy!" Bethany smiles.

"So I have some pretty exciting news for you guys."

"And that is..." Derek laughs a little in the suspense of the moment

"You guys got the encore!"

"AH! Awesome!!!" Bethany jumps up and down in excitement.

"Just thought I'd let you know so you can rehearse that today in dress rehearsal."

"Ok thanks Wendy." 

"No problem."

"Ok, we got extra work to do. Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome back to Dancing With The Stars! I'm Tom."

"And I'm Erin."

"Tonight is the second night of our two night finale! Tonight, we will crown one of our three remaining couples as the Mirror Ball Champion!"

"Let's get started!"

"Give it up for Cody and Julianne!"

"Bethany and Derek."

"And Janel and Val!"

"First up we got Cody and Julianne dancing a cha cha salsa fusion. Let's see how they prepared for their last dance."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Next we got Bethany and Derek dancing a fusion to the argentine tango and samba!"

*Pans*

"BLAHAHAHAHAHAHDF! Ok, ahh. Go left. No right. No left... Wait.." Derek paused in a moment of confusion.