Chapter 33- Week 8 (Prop Night)

"Hello America! Welcome to Dancing With the Stars!"

"You are all in for a special treat! Why? Because it's Prop night!"

"That's right guys tonight all the dances have to have a prop!"

"And not only that! But tonight we have the all the couples dancing a trio for our second round."

"But let's not think about that now. Let's introduce our couples!"

"Alfonso and Witney!"

"Janel and Val!"

"Cody and Julianne!"

"Lea and Artem!"

"And last but not least Bethany and Mark with substitute Derek!"

"Now why don't we explain why Bethany has a new partner." Tom laughed lightly as the camera panned over to Mark in his wheel chair.

"Last week after the show, Mark had a accident. Basically he will be out for at least 2 weeks."

"Everyone at home will figure out what exactly happened when they dance. But for now let's kick things off with Lea and Artem with a sexy rumba."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You ready?" Derek asked rubbing Bethany's shoulder.

"As ready as I'll ever be to kill myself.." Bethany widened her eyes laughing lightly.

"You'll be amazing!" Derek kissed her forehead as they headed down the stairs to the stage.

"And we're back in 5 4 3 2 1!"

"Welcome back to Prop night here on Dancing with the Stars! Next up we got Bethany and Derek performing a foxtrot with a daring stunt on their prop. Let's see how they prepared and what happened to Mark?" Tom announced as they're package started.

Derek was in Mark's wheel chair messing around.

"Man you should break a bone more often!" Derek laughed wheeling around the room.

"Shut up!" Mark wacked Derek with his crutch.

*pans*

"So Monday night I broke my talus slipping on some steps and I won't be able to perform for two weeks at least. Which does suck since there's only three weeks left but there's nothing I can do. I still wanted Bethany to do amazing and since Derek is her fiancee I thought he'd be the perfect replacement." Mark said in a confession room.

*pans*

"So for our prop I was thinking we use a bass. Since our dance is to all about that bass." Derek suggested.

"Ok that could be really cool."

"Yeah the thing is.. I want you to stand on the bass."

Bethany froze in shock..

"I'm sorry WHAT!?!"

*Pans*

"It's ok babe, you got this." Derek said calmly before starting to let go of Bethany's hand,

"NO NO NO! Derek noooo! I can't" Bethany quickly grabbed Derek's hand once again.

"Come on babe!"

"NO!" Bethany rebelled 

*Pans*

*Insert random dance clips*

Derek grunts lifting Bethany up as they laugh. He sets her back down onto the bass