Chapter 12- Week 3 (70s Night)

Bethany was eating a quick snack before going into hair and makeup when she heard her name being called.

"Beth?"

Bethany looked up and saw Witney, Peta, and Sharna.

"Oh hi! What's up?"

"Your friend Roxy talked to us earlier..."

"Oh? About what?"

"Beth.." Peta started.

"You have nothing to be insecure about." Witney finished.

"I-I-I don't know what your talking about.." Bethany rubbed her arm.

"Beth.. We know. It's ok." Sharna sat down beside her.

Bethany started to tear up.

"It's so hard..." She whispered.

"We know babe.. But listen," Peta now joining her on the couch, "You are so beautiful. And it just hurts all of us to see you like this. It's affecting who you are. We just wanna help. And Roxy can't be at the studio all day. But we can."

"I can't believe she talked to all three of you guys.."

"Actually she only talked to Witney." Sharna pointed at the blonde still standing.

"I thought it would be a good idea for all of us to help out. We care about you too much."

"We do. In fact. Thursday night. Me, you, Witney, Sharna, Julianne, Janel. Girls night." Peta said wrapping her about around Beth.

"What about Sadie?" She asked.. Though she didn't really want her there.

"She said she's busy." Peta shrugged.

"Though I wouldn't know with what. Derek would totally understand, since your his girlfriend. And well, this whole show is the only reason why she's in LA." Witney shrugged as well....

But the truth was Sadie just didn't want to support Bethany...

And Bethany knew this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"5 minutes til show!" The producer announced.

As everyone hurried into their positions Bethany's hands shook with nervousness.

"You'll do great." Mark whispered into her ear.

"That's not what I'm scared about.."

"Our little suprise?"

"Yeah.."

"It'll be ok."

Bethany just simply nodded her head. 

But what she didn't know was that Derek was looking straight at them.

"Hello everyone! Welcome to the third week of Dancing with the Stars! I'm Tom."

"And I'm Erin."

"And it's 70s night baby!"

"Now please welcome our couples!"

Everyone heard which was their que to get in line.

"Janel and Val!"

"Cody and Julianne!"

"Sadie and Derek!"

"Lea and Artem!"

"Bethany and Mark!"

And the list went on.

"These are our couples! And we can't wait to see their dances! But who will be the third couple eliminated? We'll find out tonight! Let's get things started with Tommy and Peta. Starting it up with a jive!"