Chapter 15- Week 4 (Most Memorable Year)

"Oh my gosh!! Beth, you look so good! If you weren't already taken boys would be lining up at your door!" Remi laughed fixing Bethany's beautiful white dress.

"Thanks."

"Come on. Dress rehearsals awaits." Remi opened the door for Bethany.

Bethany walked onto the stage to see everyone already there in their costumes. Sadie in a little peacock inspired dress, that showed off her legs and stomach... She was cut off her train of thought when she heard.

"Beth! You look gorgeous!!" Bethany turned her head to see Witney with Sharna and Peta.

"Thanks..." Bethany rubbed her arm.

"You do." Sharna gave her a little side hug..

"Ok everyone, Mark and Bethany, your up." The producer announced as everyone left the stage.

"You look... Wow. Uhh. You look amazing." Bethany heard a strong male voice stutter.

She turned her head to see it was Derek.

"Thanks..."

"Good luck.."

"Thanks." Bethany said once again before heading off onto the stage with Mark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello everyone! Welcome to Dancing With The Stars! I'm Tom."

"And I'm Erin!"

"And this is the most emotional week of this competition! That's right it's most Memorable Year!"

"Now let's give it up for our couples!"

"Peta and Tommy!"

"Janel and Val!"

"Witney and Alfonso!"

"Cody and Julianne!"

"Sadie and Derek!"

"Jonathan and Allison!"

"Lea & Artem!"

"Micheal and Emma!"

"Antonio & Cheryl!"

"And finally, Bethany and Mark!"

"Now, before we get to the dancing let's give out some results from last week."

"Cody and Julianne." Tom said.

"Bethany and Mark.." Erin said.

"One of you guys are in jeopardy." This made Bethany tense up.

"Bethany and Mark.." Tom said.. "You guys are... SAFE!"

"Ah!" Bethany sighed of relief.

"Cody and Julianne you guys are in jeopardy and dancing first. So let's see how Cody most memorable year started up his acting career!" Tom announces as the screen goes to their package.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Next up after the break we got Sadie and Derek dancing samba. And remember tonight is your last night to vote for your switch up partners next week." Tom announced as everyone went to break.

"Sadie and Derek we need you on the stage." The intercom announced

"Good luck man." Mark said giving him a high five.

"Thanks..." Derek looked over Mark's shoulder to see Bethany talking to Janel and Val.

If Val got her for switch up he might beat the living-

"Dude, relax. Everyone's talking about how they want you and Beth together for switch up."

"How'd you-"

The Competition of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें