15-Battle With The Wolf Witch

Start from the beginning

Kid's pov

I watched as the two wolves slowly circled around each other. Luna was a bit smaller than Oakley, but I know that size isn't everything.

They closely watched each other, growling and snapping their jaws. In an instant, Luna leapt at Oakley, biting at her as she just barely managed to dodge.

The air was filled with barks and growls as they bit and clawed at each other. I grimaced at how gruesome animal fights were.

The fighting seemed to go on for hours as both wolves were beginning to tire out. Luna finally slipped up, whimpering as Oakley bit into one of her front legs.

At last, there was a pause in the battle as Luna backed up toward us, panting. I began to rush over to help, but stopped when Luna's head snapped around and snarled at me.

"Stay out of this, Kid! This is my fight, not yours!"

I stood in shock as they began fighting again. Drake tugged on my shoulder.

"There's no way you can change her mind. She insists on fighting this fight alone. All we can do is wait and hope for a good outcome."

I watched as Luna managed to bite into Oakley's neck and force her to the ground. She snapped and clawed at Luna, trying to free herself.

She finally managed to kick Luna off her and stood up again. Blood poured from her neck as she growled.

"That's it, time to end this. Wolf, wolf, wolf summons!"

Behind Oakley, a row of light blue wolves emerged. They charged at Luna, who tried her best to dodge. In her tired state, her shoulder was bitten into and her back leg got pretty scratched up.

She whimpered in pain as she almost collapsed right there. Seeing one of the wolves leaping at her, I raised my weapons and shot it before it could reach her.

"This isn't a fair fight anymore!"

I began shooting the blue wolves, causing them to disappear. Luna looked back at me with a tired smile.

Drew then yelled, "We have to get rid of this bubble!"

I smirked. "Leave that to me."

I focused my soul wavelengths and shot up toward the top of the bubble. After a few shots, the bubble popped and was instantly gone.

Luna's pov

As soon as I heard gunshots, I felt my body changing back to normal. I managed to pull myself together and stood up straight.

The twins rushed over to me and transformed, slipping over my hands. I sent a cold glare at Oakley as she quickly changed back to human form.

She had a fearful look on her face before pulling out the familiar whistle. My eyes widened and I rushed forward.

Before I could reach her, she blew the whistle, causing me to stop and hold my ears in pain. I heard footsteps approaching as Kid appeared beside me, shooting the whistle in her hand, shattering it.

I shook my head as I regained my composure. "Thanks, Kid."

He smiled and nodded before returning his gaze to the wolf witch. My bleeding and battered body needed rest, but I pushed past the pain.

Using my magic, I sent fire and ice at Oakley while Kid shot at her. With her own magic, she blocked our attacks. Seeing my weapon's gems turn black, I summoned my shadow wolf.

I charged alongside my wolf and swiped at the witch. She blocked and dodged my attacks, managing to kick me back.

I smirked, seeing that my wolf had snuck behind her. It grabbed her neck in its jaws as she screamed in pain.