13 : Lunching Together

Depuis le début

"Well, I don't know what kind of monsters you guys are," you answered. "And I don't plan to know," you added before Chanyeol could say anything.

"But Chanyeol's right, you know," Kai told you.

"What, you're scared of him too?"

"No. I'm not scared of anything," he said confidently. "But I also think it's best for you to avoid him. He smells like danger."

"Smells," you repeated, your insides shivering at his animalistic term. You shook the thought away and gathered your things. "See you guys this afternoon."

"Why don't we take lunch together?" Kai grinned.

"I'm not going to the cafeteria," you quickly answered.

"Where are you going?" Sehun asked.

"To...fix something," you answered while unconsciously clutching the tear on your skirt. You were glad it wasn't that obvious when you're standing. You saw Kai giving his usual smirk at the corner of your eye.

"Gotta go. See ya," you waved before he could make any more perversely annoying comments.

You met Ji Min at the hallway and told her about your little skirt accident.

"Wow, you can be such a klutz, you know that?" Ji Min remarked.

"It's because of that stupid door," you scowled.

"Don't blame it on the poor lifeless thing."

"Well, I gotta fix this so will it be okay if you headed first to the cafeteria?"

"It's fine. I was about to tell you I'm not eating lunch today. I gotta go to the library to finish my homework. ARRRGGH! I can't believe I'm ditching food for some stupid school stuff," she exasperated.

"Well then, I'll see you after class."

"Okay, see ya! Don't get yourself into trouble while I'm gone," she said and went away. You rolled your eyes at her. She sounded exactly like Hye Bin when she's sure you were gonna end up in some kind of trouble whenever you're on your own.

You headed to the school clinic. You don't know why you ended up being there, but then you also don't have any sewing stuff at the dorms.

"Song Joo Ri!" Doctor Jung exclaimed when you came in.

"Hi Doctor Jung," you greeted. "I wasn't sure if you're in here or at the infirmary."

"I'm here during school hours. So what brings you here? You got yourself hurt again?"

"I need a needle and a thread," you told him.

"You need stitching?"

"Not me, my skirt," you answered, showing him your skirt.

"What were you doing to get your skirt torn like that?" Doctor Jung asked with a naughty smile on his face.

"I had a fight with my door?" You answered sarcastically.

Too many perverts in this school.

"Wait here while I get my sewing tools," he said while offering you a seat. He came back later carrying a small kit. You thanked him as you took the kit from him. You busied yourself with your sewing while the doctor just stood there watching you with interest.

"Ow!" You muttered when you pricked yourself.

"You know it's easier to sew it if you take it off," Doctor Jung told you. You scowled at him. "I told you I'm only interested in big-chested girls. You look nothing more than a little kid to me," he said.