An unforgettable night

Lucy sat at the farthest end away from Natsu, as he just stared at Lucy probably thinking of tonight...

Lucy glared at Natsu, "Lucy will you please smile?" Lucy said and did nothing trying to ignore him.

"It's sad that you can't smile on your wedding day, since you only get married once." Natsu scooted over beside Lucy which left her cornered.

"Natsu the only reason I married you was to keep myself from suffering of having to see what my friends are going through, though I will act like I'm your wife in public, at home and in private I will never be your wife!" Lucy scooted farther into the wall of the limo.

IF YOU ARE ONE OF THOOSE PEOPLE THAT CAN'T HANDLE THE WORD MAKE OUT THEN SKIP TO NEXT PART...........YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Natsu came too close for comfort and loomed over her, "Thanks for your opinion but in this time wifes obey their husbands and never fight back, so I don't care if you hate me, you still must obey me since I'm your husband so if I want you give me a child you do it! and if I want you to smile on our wedding day I don't care if you don't want to, you still do it!!" Natsu yelled at her.

Lucy tried not to tremble.

She faked a smile and Natsu backed away calmly, "See much better!"

The limo pulled up, and Natsu grabbed her arm "Keep that smile up it's going to be a long tonight Lucy!!!"

Lucy couldn't wait for this evening to end and it haven't even started yet.

She spent the next few hours pretending to be having the time of her life, cutting the cake and sharing 'sweet' moments with Natsu, like how she kissed off some icing on Natsu's cheek. She did however have a bit of fun talking with some of the wifes of Natsu's friends, until they had reached the subject discussing Lucy's future with Natsu. Lucy was surprisingly able to bear through it and smile along and listen to their creative sugestions on how to choose the gender of your child while conceiving it. Listening to their ideas had traumatized Lucy a bit, knowing that one day Natsu will want a son...

Soon enough it was time to hit the dance floor, where she and Natsu danced to their wedding song, which was beautiful, when Natsu grabbed her hand she almost forgot who he was and why she hated him. He put his hands on her waist and they began to glide along the dance floor matching eachother's steps in perfect harmony. Lucy fought herself from falling in love with him, but lost. She had her arms around his neck wanting to get pulled into a long kiss. But as the song faded, her brief second of love for Natsu faded with the music and the memories of who Natsu really was and why she hated came back. Everyone began to swarm the floor, everyone was prepared to dance through the rest of the night. Natsu went off to the snack bar accompied by his close friend Happy. A man with yellow eyes and firey red hair came up to Lucy, "It's nice to meet you Lucy, I'm Natsu's father Igneel welcome to the family." He pulled her into a hug. Which surprised Lucy, she smiled, her own father had never hugged her before...

Igneel had a huge grin, similiar to Natsu's, he slightly bowed "May I have this dance with my new daughter?" Lucy took his outstreched hand, "Of course father." She had a great time, Igneel was nothing like Natsu, Natsu was cruel to Lucy and wanted her to obey him, just like how he wanted other countries to obey Germany, and he seemed to be stiff and formal without a bit of humour in him. But Igneel was kind and humourous and even though took things seriously a lot, at least he knew when to take a joke. After a bit more chatting and dancing, Lucy bumped into Natsu's brother, Zeref, but Lucy only chatted for a minute, Zeref scared her a bit. Mostly because earlier she saw him making out with the flower girl who was only thirteen!

She retreated to the snack bar to where her husband was in a deep conversation with Happy about the best fish. She was dreading tonight, because all men in their right minds would...well...Lucy shook her head at the thought. She noticed at the end of the bar was bottles of strong alcohal, she began thinking iƒ I got myself drunk then he wouldn't.....she began chugging the first bottle as fast as she could. Already feeling dizzy she went on to two more, now she was completely drunk. Lucy hiccuped and came over to Natsu, however her drunk self wanted exactly what Natsu wanted to do tonight. She drunkly smiled at him, people had already been starting to leave 

"Was it as bad as you thought?" He asked. 

Lucy slurred "Nah-ah-ahtsuuuu your brottttthhhhherrrrr a perveeeeeeee" 

Natsu stared at Lucy, her knees buckled and fell agaisnt Natsu, he looked down at Lucy with a worried expression.

"Luce are you alright?" 

Lucy drunkly laughed, Natsu scooped her up and carried her to the limo that will now take them to their hotel room. Once they got to their hotel room, Natsu had Lucy take a shower a brush her teeth to get rid of the smell of alcohal. Then once Lucy was drie clothes were off since Natsu didn't really care that Lucy was drunk, and were in bed until the next day at around 3:00ish.