The Wedding of the Dragneels

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo was all Lucy thought when she woke up. It felt different waking up in a warm bed with bright sunshine peaking through the silky curtains covering the window on her left side, which had a beautiful view of the city. 

Lucy slowly moved out of the Queen sized bed, and towards the walk in closet where her wedding dress hung. 

Lucy was still dreading this afternoon, and could not bear to think what her husband wanted to do with her tonight.....Lucy pulled her head out of thought, and slowly placed the dress on her bed. It was beautiful, it looked exactly how she had pictured it when she was just a little girl. Lucy slipped on a house coat and walked towards the stairs to head down to the kitchen for breakfast. 

After some toast and coffee (with a bit of baileys) Lucy felt prepared to start the worst day of her life (other than loosing her friends) she pulled out a empty paged book from the drawers of the kitchen.

 There was a note on it it read "Now you can stop wasting your breath and just write down what you hate about me, love your husband xoxoxox" 

Lucy crumpled up the stupid note and threw it in the trash. Of all people I have to marry...... Lucy suddenly heard a knock at the door, which gave her a small flashback of that day that ruined her and her friend's lives... 

Lucy looked through the peep hole and saw Levy carrying what looked to be a very heavy box. Lucy instantly pulled open the door. 

"Levy! What are you doing here?! I thought you were going on your honeymoon with Gajeel!" Levy blushed at hearing his name. 

She then said "Lucy look at yourself! You need your hair and makeup and well.... Everything done and ready for your big day!" Levy gestured to the huge box she was carrying. 

Lucy helped Levy bring the heavy box to the powder room, once Levy placed the box down on the counter and instantly went to work. Lucy just sat there and let Levy do her thing, first Lucy got dressed in her white dress then had her house coat put on over top of it. Levy started with her hair, first she pulled out some scissors and cut Lucy's bangs into a small cute side bang, and then tied Lucy's hair into a very fancy bun with a few curled locks hanging down. 

Levy pulled out a white lotus flower clip, and pinned her hair and glitter hair sprayed the rest. Lucy had no clue how beautiful she looked, since Levy had refused to let Lucy get the slightest glance of her reflection. 

After finishing Lucy's hair, Levy paused for a minute to admire her work, then went back to work pulling out luscious pink blush and some light white glitter and eye shadow. 

She reached through the bin a bit deeper and found some white lotus earrings the matched the hair clip. After the make up was done she handed Lucy the earrings to put on, then Levy unblocked the mirror for Lucy to see. 

That can't be me!  The person the stared back at Lucy looked like an angel. Levy just sat there and smiled, Lucy had no clue she could be this happy on such an unpleasant occasion. Trying to hold back tears Lucy hugged her best friend.

"Thank you so much Levy-san!!" Lucy noticied that Levy had started crying, "Sorry that I can't make it to the wedding, but you can tell me all about it when you get back from your honeymoon." Levy said.

They broke apart and Lucy started packing up the contents of the bin, "Speaking of honeymoons Levy, you need to hurry up or else you'll be even later for yours." 

After a quick goodbye Levy had piled in a taxi, off to her honeymoon destination. Lucy sighed at peace, until she saw the time and remembered why exactly she was in a wedding dress and began to stress. Since at any minute a limo will come to pick her up to take her to Cardia Cathedral. 

Lucy stood near the door, trying not to bite her nails as she saw the limo pull up. Lucy slowly walked up and entered the limo, the driver smiled at her and they set of to the Cathedral. 

Lucy was a bit upset at how fast everything was going, she felt like the universe really wanted Lucy to get married to Natsu now. 

The driver pulled up to the Cathedral and Lucy stepped out onto a red carpet that lead inside and to the altar where Natsu was waiting. As Lucy began to walk down the carpet, music began to play, Lucy noticed that Natsu was grinning like an idiot, which made Lucy want to give him a reason not to smile... 

The pope then spoke out the vows that they both repeated, and the ring bearer brought out the rings and they slipped them on each other's fingers. 

Natsu said "I do." 

 Lucy gave Natsu a quick glare then said her "I do." 

When Natsu pulled her into a kiss Lucy resisted kicking him in the groin. Lucy forced herself to kiss back and the audience clapped.

 Natsu and Lucy parted and Lucy faked a smile as they walked down the isle and outside to the limo that will take them to the party. 

They crawled in at sat beside each other Lucy gave him a fake smile.

"I hate you so don't try anything tonight!"