Caught

After the war started her manor had become lifeless, her mother had died when she was very young, and a few months ago her father had died in the war.

Her manor was all she had left.

Lucy picked up two dinner trays, both piled with empty bowls.

Ever since Lucy could remember she had been friends with the jewish maids and man-servant's children, who are now being forced out of their houses and taken away to who knows where.

Lucy walked upstairs towards the kitchen, after hearing the door bell ring. Lucy began rushing quickly, she had recieved a message stating that some solideirs will be arriving at tea time to investigate the manor for any signs of "dangerous figures" lurking around and to "protect" her from any harm. But it was far from tea time, Lucy had planned to re-hide her friends to lady Yukino's manor, about 2km away. But now the plans are thrown way off, there is no way that her friends (the celestial spirits) will be undiscovered.

A knock at the door and a femine voice shouting "Miss Heartfilia please open up, we don't have all day!" Lucy slowly inched towards the door as her hand shook, she turned the door nob. A woman with beautiful scarlet hair stood before her, the woman pulled out a hand for a shake, "My name is Liutenent Scarlet, but you can can me Erza," The woman pointed behind her, at a man with blue hair and a strange tattoe on his face. "That over there is my husband Jellal, he is the one in charge of the bomb designs at base!"

Lucy felt a chill go down her spine, Erza seemed a bit too enjoyably happy about this war.... Erza suddenly pushed passed Lucy and began work. "Don't worry miss Heartfilia this inspection won't take long, today we are just checking the rooms." Lucy started trailing behind Erza, trying to keep her from goining downstairs where her friends were, but with no luck they kept going, traveling at alarming speed for walking through the entire mansion.

Erza soon started heading down the stairs, then Lucy had a last minute idea..."Would you and your husband like to have a break for a moment for some strawberry cake?"

Erza stopped in her tracks, as Lucy almost crashed into her. Erza paused and turned towards the kitchen like she owned the place. Lucy ran up ahead to get out the cake that she and Virgo had made the other day. But it was only a matter of minutes before the couple had devoured the entire thing and continued their investigation.

By the end at the search Lucy almost forgot that there was one more room downstairs left, which was the one where everyone was probably. Then Loke appeared out of the bathroom, Jellal hand-cuffed Lucy and Erza took down Loke.

Lucy got knocked out and woken up in her living room. Sitting on one of the seats, Erza and Jellal sitting on the love seat across from her. Jellal told Lucy about how her friends had been taken away to a torture camp, he said it as if they were criminals and deserved everything that was coming for them.

Lucy choked back tears. Erza then told Lucy that she will be taken to a prison in Magnolia with some others who have also been caught protecting the jews, until they decide what to do with her.

Lucy felt the pain of defeat bubbling inside of her as she slowly got into the truck that would take her there, she knew she will be forever haunted by images of her friends being tortured.