The Cell

Lucy had dozed off at some point during the ride, she assumed, when she looked out the window of the truck and saw an entirly new surrounding.

She looked at crowds of people swarming around the street, kids trying to make out who was looking out the window. Lucy noticied some women glaring directly at her, but Lucy didn't care anymore. All she wanted was to go back home before the jews were taken from their shred of freedom they had.

Lucy held back a cry, 'You should be worried about yourself, they are taking you to prison until they find out how to kill you!' Lucy thought.

She noticed a big grey building that they were approaching, she felt her muscles tense up. 'This is probably your last look of the outside'

Lucy herd the door slide open and Erza yanked Lucy out, almost dislocating her arm.

Lucy was blindfolded and guided to her cell, when the blind fold was taken off, she realized that it was someone else who had taken her to her cell. Lucy wondered why Erza had asked someone else to take her..... He had pink sakura hair, he flashed a smile then said something that creeped Lucy out, "take off your clothes" Lucy yanked away from him, but he had a firm grip.

Lucy looked around and realize she was in a small change room, "Let go of me! I need privacy!!!" He slightly loosened his grip "Even if I let go, you won't get the privacy you desire, after helping the jewish scum," he spat "you are scum too, you're worthless! You don't derserve anything but death! So why would I give you privacy to take off your clothes?" Lucy bit her tongue trying to hold back from punching him.

She pulled out of his grip and obediently took off her clothes. She felt a sickening feeling when he whistled at her nakedness, he took her hand and started leading her down a bright empty hallway, "The men that get to guard the cells are lucky as hell!" He commented. 'This guy is sick!' Lucy thought.

He opened an iron door, and shoved Lucy in after him. In front of her was a huge room, with two big cells full of naked woman. A guard walked up to them, "Natsu what are you doing here!? You are banned from coming here! After you tried to make a move on some of the prisoners." The guard said.

Natsu held up his hands in defence "Calm down PantherLily, I am only here to deliver another betrayer to our nation, from the Heartfilia family..."

PantherLily sighed, "I never thought that his daughter would betray us, the Heartfilia's were so loyal..." PantherLily guided Lucy to one of the cells and threw her in, then turned to Natsu, "Go back to watch tower duty, you aren't welcome hear."

Natsu grinned and left without a word.

PantherLily turned his back respectfully and faced the door. Lucy leaned her back against the stone wall and sighed. Trying to think of a better place, when a young woman with short blue hair took Lucy out of her thoughts.

"Hi, it's Lucy right?" Lucy turned her head to face her.

"Yeah, who are you?"

"My name is Levy, welcome to the saddest place ever!" Levy giggled.

Lucy turned to the other girls, "How long until we die?" All the girls stared, they hesitated before a woman with pure white hair spoke.

"My name is Mirajane, they had my brother shoot our little sister last week, for him to prove his loyalty. We are getting picked off one by one every week until only a few remain. That is what I've heard anyways"

All the women nodded solemnly. PantherLily walked over after hearing Mirajane's theory, while covering his eyes he said to the women. "You aren't going to die unless you know information that we don't want leaking out, and we both know that only six of you in here have information."

After that PantherLily walked back to his earlier position. One of the women with brown hair started grabbing the bars screaming "Please let me go! I didn't purposely get that solideir drunk enough to leak out all that info to me!!! We were just having a friendly drinking contest!"

Levy turned to Lucy, "That one is Cana, the five others are Wendy, Mirajane, Evergreen, Kagura, and Minerva."

Lucy looked at the six women Levy had pointed out. She felt guilty for their fate some how. Levy gave Lucy a soft smile, "Do you know any card games?" Lucy stared at Levy

"What!?"

Levy crawled to the back of the cell, and started pulling out a loose rock, there was a huge and deep storage area revealed inside, Levy slid her hand in and started fumbling around, then pulled out a deck of cards.

Levy quickly put the loose rock back against the wall. "We have a bunch of things back in there, but none of it is very helpful," Levy started shuffling the cards, "The only thing we use are the blankets and these cards, to help time pass by."

Lucy sat down across from Levy, "Do you know double solitaire?" Lucy's eyes shined "It is my favourite card game! Be ready to loose McGarden."

Levy giggled and split the deck "You should know that I am also a champion player myself Heartfilia."

They spent the next few days playing cards and talking of their life before getting caught.