Chapter 13

--
"This is a bad idea Calum" Mikey said as we parked across the road from angies house

"Then why did you come with me? I retorted "Because I didn't want you doing anything stupid" "I wouldn't- well yeh thanks I guess" I shrugged. "oh look there she is, wow" I said as I seen her.  Her hair had changed it was cut short and dyed purple.

She was wearing a tank top that was to big for her- wait a sec "she's wearing my tshirt" I said "what?" "That's my tshirt you know the green day tank that went missing ? "She misses you" Michael said "she  texted luke saying she had to leave because her brother was home she's probably just been busy ya no?" "Yeh but why why didn't she wake me and say goodbye why did she call me or text me back mikey?"

"Duck she's looking" I said before he could reply. We ducked down.

"I'm sorry bud I don't no what to say" "let's go" I said feeling angry and used. "Calum let me drive you look angry "I'm fine" I snapped he rose an eyebrow "fine you drive" I huffed.

---
Angie

"Merry Christmas Luke!" I said as I walked through the door with my mum and brother "this is my brother this is luke" I said motioning who's who. My brother gave me 'is this the guy look' and I shook my head.

I wasn't looking forward to seeing Calum I had of his shirts that I wore all the time I don't no if I can face him, I just left without saying goodbye and didn't return any of his messages.

I helped set the table outside as there was a bigger group of us coming to dinner today.

"Angie?" "Huh what did you say?" "I said Calum, his family and Michaels family should be here soon.

"oh okay" I fake smiled "are you okay?" "I'm fine" I nodded.

He looked unsure but the doorbell interrupted him from saying anymore. There was loud chatter with all the families being here and I felt a little overwhelmed I mean I met my favourite band (Mali and Jack and Ben) but meeting their families is a bit overwhelming.

--
"So how did you fine tour with our boys?" Liz asked for all the mothers "it was interesting and smelly" I chuckled. They laughed to "it was Amazing really, I'm glad I met them they were amazing live and just amazing in general"

"Awh" Luke said "that's so sweet" he chuckled pinching my cheeks and I slapped his hands away. "I'm so proud of my baby girl living her dreams with her favourite band" my mum said and my eyes widened.

Calum looked a me hurt and confused he didn't talk throughout the whole dinner and after we finished I helped clean up.

When we finished I went up to Luke's tree house -he said it was the best place to think-  the roof was opened and you could see the stairs. "I miss you" I said to the sky talking to my dad. "I remember how much you loved Christmas. Every year you'd put misletoe around just so you could kiss mum it was insanely cute but disgusting" I chuckled wiping my eyes "I messed up dad and I don't no what to do" i sniffled. "Angie?" "Calum?" I said feeling embarrassed cause I was talking to myself and crying.

"Why did you lie?" He said getting straight to the point. I sighed "because I didn't want you to think of me as just   a fan, I didn't want to be just a fan especially to you" "why?"

"Cause I'm in love with you, I have been every since you started out as a band. I know there a hundreds of girls who feel the same but i was the lucky one who got experience knowing the real you and I'm so grateful because I learned to love you even more it hurts."

"Why did you leave after we had sex? He asked "I was scared you wouldn't love me back. It stupid i know and I'm so sorry for leaving you and lying but I really do love you" he looked down he was angry I could tell.

"I love you too" "what?" I choked out. "you do?" I asked my eyes lighting up and tears rolling down my cheeks "but." He sighed rubbing his face. There's always a but.

"I can't forgive you so easily, you lied to me you sleep with me an then didn't return any of my phone calls how am I suppose to believe you?"

"I-I'm sorry" i cried "I know, it will just take some time for me to forgive you" he said sitting in front of me. He leaned in to place a kiss on my cheek and I sighed "goodbye Angie parker" "bye cal" I smiled sadly.

--
Okay so that is the last chapter! I'm sorry it's bad and they didn't end up together! If you want to write a sequel (which no one will id say) I don't mind as long as you just mention it's a sequel to this story! Hope you enjoyed please vote and comment xx - Katie