Chapter 5

"Hey you!" I heard over the chatter in the huge arena "yeah?" I answer "are you dating Luke?" "Uh -" "it's okay I'm not a mad fan girl that hates on girls that go out with my boys" she smiles "I'm Ella" she smiles putting out her hand "angie" I smiled back.

After the gig was over I decided that Ella deserved to meet the boys she was so nice to be and it was genuine. "Hey mark!" I called to the body guard that lets you backstage "I have a friend that wants to meet the boys is that okay? I'll pay whatever it is for meet and greet" I told him "ah don't be silly go on in there" he smirks "thanks" I knock on the door because the last time I walked in they were all walking around in their underwear not that I want complaining "come in" I heard Luke shout. I walked it and Ella stood wide eyed because the boys were all shirtless "who's your friend babe?" Luke asked coming up to stand in front of us" "this is Ella she's a big fan" I smirked at her frozen state

"hi Ella" Luke smiled "do you wanna picture?" "W-with y-you and me together in a picture?" she stuttered and Calum laughed not in a mean way "yeh" ash smiled at her and as if by instinct she reached out and poked his dimples. He looked at her confused but giggled "sorry I didn't mean to I just your so freaking cute and your dimples and that's something I've always wanted to do" she rambled and ash giggled again I took a picture Ashtons arm was wrapped around her and he kissed her cheek and she blushed like mad.

"We have a day off tomorrow" Luke informs me as I walk to my hotel room in my crutches. "Okay" I smiled "uh I'll see you tomorrow then" he said and I had strange feeling that he wanted to kiss me. I gave him a kiss on the cheek as Calum went by and went into my hotel room with out another word.

Calum and Luke were sharing and Michael and ash were so they asked if I could have a room for myself. I got into my pyjamas finally after balancing on one leg and snuggled into the huge bed that was memory foam.

I could just lie here forever. I thought to myself slowly drifting off to sleep but I was inturupted by my phone ringing "hello?" I answered "hey sweetie it's mum I heard you hurt your ankle are you ok?" "Yeh mum it's just a bit swollen" I answered groggily feeling the tiredness sweep me "oh okay I'm sorry it's late there is it? "Yeah it is" "okay have a good sleep hunny. Love you" "love you too mum"

--
Forgot to publish this yesterday oops..