Chapter 8

"Did you see that Muke moment it was like they were about to kiss" Amy squealed and I covered my ears. "Yeh yeh very cute" I mumbled jealously. "If you want to date him for real just ask" she said knowing me too well.

"Hey babe!" Luke grinned as we walked into the dressing room "can I talk to you?" I said seriously and the boys 'oohed' i pulled him into a room down the corridor "if you wanted to make out you could've just asked" he smirked "no you doofus" I giggled. "I just wanna ask would you want to date me for real if we weren't fake dating?" "Yeah your beautiful and the nicest person" he smirked cutely looking down at me "uh so do you wanna like date for real?" I stuttered out "are you asking me to be your boyfriend?" "Uh yeh?" "Okay" "for real?" "Yes girlfriend" I squealed kissing him deeply and egarly "okay it doesn't mean we have to go fast right?" "Oh right sorry I just really like kissing you"

--
"Ooh someone got lucky" Ash smirked as we walked in. "What?" Your hair you lips kinds says it all" he shrugged "we didn't-" "sure you didn't" Calum rolled his eyes "your just a slut anyway trying to get in his pants." I was shocked "cal! Luke scolded. "Apologies." "No it's true" he scoffed I so badly wanted to slap him but I turned out before they could see I was crying.

"Angie wait!" I heard Amy shout. I slid down the wall crying into my hands. "Angie! Are you okay?" "Yeah dandy" I said sarcastically.

I was doing my usual styling of Calum's hair first wash I t and dry it and then cut it if nesecary and then style it but he was glaring at me through the mirror so I pinched his head. "Ow" he winced "oh sorry" I smiled sarcastically. "Okay your done" I smiled more to myself proud of my work. He didn't even thank me so when his back was turned I gave him the middle finger. I seen that he said I rolled my eyes walking over to Luke

---

"You guys were amazing as usual!" I cheered when they came running of the stage. "Thanks babe" Luke said trying to give me a hug but I moved away "sorry your all sweaty" I said shaking my head "come here!" Luke argued Michael and Calum continued to glare at us gotcha he said lifting me up and throwing me over his shoulder. "Luke" I squealed.

"Guys shut up im on the phone!" Ash shouted and we looked at each other curiously who is he on the phone to?

We all followed behind him curiously trying to listen to his conversation "I miss you too" oh its probably his mum. How cute.

"I'll buy you a ticket to come see us Ella" he said and I had to cover my mouth to stop myself from squeal "i fucking knew it" I  cursed doing a weird little dance "you owe me 20$ babe" I smirked at Luke who pouted "your a loser" I giggled poking his dimples "I hate you" he huffed. "Well then" I said faking hurt turning around. "Wait" he said grabbing my wrist I was only joking "I know" I giggled making him frown "I thought I had hurt you" he said pushing me away "Awwh Lukey" I giggled pulling him into a hug and ash came out with a big smile on his face "so" I said all of us having a smirk on our faces "what?" He blushed. I just wiggled my eyebrows.

--
Sorry it's short and shitty I'll try up date again during the week to make up for it! Also if you haven't yet check out my Luke fan fic please! Love you guys - Katie