Chapter 3

After night 2 in Dublin we decided to go out to the club. I was wearing a black dress and black heels. The paparazzi were outside  "who's the girl?" "Is she dating one of you boys?"

"Just keep your head down" Luke whispered to me. Once we got inside I sighed happy to be away from the flashing lights. "You look beautiful" Luke whispered making me blush.

"Calum's been eyeing you up" he smirked and I turned to look Calum was staring at me "hey hood my eyes are up here" I shouted over the music and he scoffed and walked away. "Let's do shots" I declared.

--
"Lukey come dance with me" I pouted "fine" he rolled his eyes. He was a bit more sober than I was. I put my arms around his neck and we slow danced even though a fast song was playing. I leaned into him letting his lips touch mine so very slowly.

--
Luke
"Come on Andy" I said as I helped her into the tour bus. "You need to get dressed into your pyjamas ok?" I told her as I turned to walk out.

"Wait help me with the zipper please" she said and I nodded. I zipped it down and she step out of it after it pooled down around her feet so she was left in her underwear. "Um I'm gonna..yeh.." I said she was breathtaking  but I could develop feelings for her even though I'm bi but I like a certain red head.

"Luke" hmm? She didn't respond and soon she was Kissing me my mind was fuzzy with the alcohol in my system. I was much more confident. I lifted her up her legs wrapping around my waist.

"Luke are you- woah" Ashton said and I dropped Angie. "Shit angie sorry" I said helped her up "what's going on here?" Ash smirked. "uh it we just-" and I was interrupted by Angie getting sick on the floor "uh" she groaned

"I'm so sorry" I took off my shirt so she could have it and she ran to the bathroom.

"Luke! You can't do this not with her!" Ash whisper shouted. "Management will go ballistic" "it's not anything" I sighed running my hands through my hair "truth is she likes cal and we're just fake dating to make him jealous" I told him "what?" "She's actually a fan of our band and she likes cal but he seems to hate her for some reason" "okay but you can't kiss in public or else fans will be on your back and her back and she'll get hate it'll be horrible okay?" "Yes ash" I rolled my eyes. "Oh you might wanna get rid of your problem" he chuckled and I looked down blushing oh right um..."

--

--
Angie
I woke up with a major headache. "Fuck" I muttered I looked down and saw I was wearing someone's shirt and someone's arm was wrapped around me. I saw the blonde hair and I knew it was Luke oh shit oh shit I panicked and fell out of the bunk "fuck" I cursed standing up and running my head.

I walked into the kitchen part of the bus and saw Calum there in nothing but his boxers.

I groaned I needed aspirin "morning" I mumbled "who's shirt is that?" "Uh Luke's? Why do you care" I glared "I don't" he scoffed. "Did you too-" "no we didn't cal" Luke walked in."I wouldn't take advantage of someone when there drunk" Cal glared a Luke and walked out not before whispering.  "You looked really hot in that dress last night" and I shivered mainly cause of the cold but also the way his voice sounded.

I blushed and took my aspirin. "Uh I'm sorry if I did anything stupid last night"

"uh we did make out a little" he chuckled "oh god I'm sorry I didn't no what I was doing-" "it's okay your a good kisser" he smirked winking at me. Oh wow Luke Hemmings just told me I was  a good kisser.

--
This was a filler sorry! Please vote and comment :) - Katie