Chapter 4

We were now in London in the bus on the way to the next venue. It was late and I couldn't sleep so I carefully got out o my bunk it feeling cold with out Luke.
I almost let out a squeal of fright when I walked into the main room seeing Calum sitting there shirtless dear lord help me. "Jesus you frighten me" "whatever" he rolled his eyes "why are you up?" I asked timidly sitting beside him instantly feeling his body heat. "Isn't it obvious? I can't sleep" "no need to be rude jeez" I huffed. I looked at him his eyes were red his hair was ruffled. "Have you been crying?" I asked timidly my voice trembling, I really shouldn't feel so scared by him. "Uh no" he mumbled sniffing "I know we didn't start off on the best of terms for some reason to me but if there's something wrong you can tell me." I said honestly he turned to look at me his brown eyes boring into my boring blue ones. He ever so slowly tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and cupped my face. Slowly leaning in but I pulled back yes I know stupid
"I'm sorry but you've been a dick to me and I'm with Luke" I lied "well I didn't really want to kiss you anyway" he snapped "screw you" I whispered before getting up. I wiped the tears that were slowly running down my face angry that I was crying I kicked one of the bunks an then curse "Angie? Are you okay?" I didn't reply I just broke down crying. I felt someone pick me up and I was layed down as brought into someone's chest Luke rubbed my back soothingly "it's okay" he whispered kissing my head. I should like someone like Luke he's kind considerate and he treats me right even if this is a fake relationship. I turned in his arms so I was facing him and he wiped my tears I gave his lips a peck and closed my eyes slowly falling asleep.

-
"Are they together? Why didn't you tell me am I the last to no everything?" I heard Michael when I woke up. My legs were tangled in Luke's . I looked up at him andblushed. "Morning" i said quietly. "Morning" we looked at each other for a minute until I declared I needed to pee. But the minute I put my feet on the floor my foot gave out and I fell. "Shit Angie are you okay?" "No" I cried "wow your ankle is swollen we need to get ice on that" he said lifting me up and placing me on the couch. He came back with an ice pack and place my legs in his lap and put the icepack on my swollen ankle. "You can't go anywhere today" "I'll be fine" I rolled my eyes "I need to do your hair guys" I complained. "Come on we'll get you into the hotel your room" "ugh okay" "what happen anyway" I hit my foot off the bunks" I told him sheepishly "cmon" he said lifting me up bridal style.
-
He gave me some pain killers as I lay in bed. "Wait wait don't goo" I complained "I have to I have an interview" he told me "I'll see you later ok babe?" "Babe?" I chuckled and he blushed. "What?" He shrugged. "Okay bye!" "Bye" I mumbled.

--
"Angie..angie" I heard someone shaking me. "No I don't wanna go to school" I mumbled and I heard someone chuckled my eyes fluttered open to see brown eyes. "Holy shit" I said surprised that Calum was here sitting on my bed I sat up too face him but ended up banging my head against his "ouch" I muttered

"Shit I'm sorry" I muttered. "It's okay." Luke said to tell you that he's sorry he couldn't come cause he was rehearsing and I brought you Chinese "oh thank god I'm starved!" I groaned taking the bag of him and smiling at the smell of food" "you've got some sauce on your lip" he chuckled pointing at his lip I wiped my mouth "did I get it?" "Nope" he said he leant forward swiping his thumb over my lips. "Got it" he said his breath tickling my face. We were both leaning in ever so slowly but we jumped when the door opened. "Hey babe" Luke said followed by Michael and Ashton. Michael glared at Luke and then me. And I rose an eyebrow in confusion. We got you crutches" Luke smiled kissing my forehead. "You can watch the show" he smiled cutely "awesome" I smiled.

--
Sorry it's short gonna double update :) please vote and comment :)