Chapter 11

Sshh" I whispered loudly as me and Calum stumbled down to Michael and Luke's room. I knocked on the door" "hellooo Muke" "it's one in the morning" "yeh well we got board an found a stash of vodka" I giggled "you guys need to go to bed" "but I don't wanna" "me neither" "cmon lets go" "no no don't leave me with him" I whined pointing at Calum "hey I don't want to be alone with you either it's kinda hard cause your beautiful.

"your beautifuler" "Angie that's not a word" Luke chuckled. "Okay wheres your room key?" "You had it" I said pointing to Calum" "no you did" "oh wait I put it in my bra" "I'll get it" Calum said "no you won't. Stop" I said swatting his hand away.

We both lay in our beds and Luke kissed my head "night guys" he said "night Lukey!" We both said "jinks!" It was silent for a while until I spoke up.

"Cuddle cal?" He got into my bed wrapping his arms around me so we were spooning. He kissed my cheek and I blush lucky he couldn't see me in the dark. I turned in his arms so I was facing him. I placed my hand on his face. "I really want to kiss you" he whispered "then do it" he cupped my face bringing me closer and kissed me softly it soon turned heated so I was straddling him "wait are you sure?" "I'm in love with you Calum hood"

--
I woke up with a pounding in my head. "Fuck" I sat up with the sheet around me. Calum was sleeping peacefully. I remembered last night. Shit shit .

My phone buzzed and I answered it quickly "mum?" "Hey sweetie I just wanted to let you know your brother is home for a few days and he really wants to see you. I called the manager and he said you can have a few days off! Your flight is this evening and I'll email you your flight details!" "Really oh my god okay I'll see you soon"

I got dressed quickly packing my bag quietly I sent a text to Luke to tell him were I was and left i turned around to look at Calum before turning and leaving.  I just couldn't face Calum.

--
When I arrived home it was night time and I was jet lagged. I got a text from Luke saying 'we will miss you, have a safe flight and I need to talk to you asap' I didn't no what he wanted to talk to me about so I just ignored it.

I collected my luggage and searched for my brother. "ANGIE!" I heard him call and I turned around a huge grin on his face that was mirroring mine.

I started crying as he hugged me "ssh it's okay ange" "I've missed you" I cried "I miss you too little sis" we talked about everything on the way home.

I told him about my job "wait this band that you've been obsessed with?" "I wasn't-" "you had posters all over your walls and under the picture of what's his face Collum? Colin? You wrote my future husband" he laughed glancing over to me. "Ugh yeh" I blushed what the hell was I thinking I just slept with Calum and left him without saying goodbye.

"What's wrong?" "Oh nothing just tired" I lied. "Andrea Sarah foster I'm your brother I know when you fucking lie to me" he said glancing at me. "Well ugh I may have done something bad" I definitely didn't want to talk to my brother about this. "Oh no. What?" I asked "did you kiss him and then leave?" "Ugh something like that" "I'm not even gonna go into what you mean. Do you like this guy?"

"Are you kidding I'm in love with this guy and I just left him after.." I whispered mostly to myself "if it's meant to be you'll work it out" he said as we pulled up to our house.

---
Okay so what'd you think?? :D :D