Chapter 6

--

--
I woke up to a knock on my door. I groaned "who is it?" I called feeling like i had only falling asleep.  "It's Luke" he said I got up with my crutches and hobbled over to the door my hair was probaley messy as hell I was wearing shorts and an over sized Tshirt.

"Oh hey Luke" I smiled sleepily rubbing my eyes "did I wake u?" "No pfft" I said "don't lie to me" he smirked "how did you- never mind what are you doing here?" "It's..um.. One..in the eh- " he stumbled over his words nervously. "Jesus spit it out" I said confused at he's stuttering state and followed where he's gaze was which was to my chest.

I realised I wasn't wearing a bra I put my arms over my chest blushing "oh I'm sorry I didn't" it's okay" I said sitting on my bed and wrapping the blanket around me so my head was popping out. "So do you wanna do something?" "Sure let me get dressed and I'll ring you when I'm ready."

After getting out of the shower(there was a seat in the shower which helped because I couldn't stand) there was another knock on the door I groaned throwing a towel around my head to keep my hair from dripping and wrapped a towel around my body followed by the lovely fluffy dressing gowns. I opened the door.

"What?" I snapped seeing Calum and Mali standing there. I had to take a second glance "oh my god your Mali oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to snap" I apologised and Calum scoffed and I glared. "You must be Angie Calum has told me all about you. "Oh really?" I asked surprised. "Your right cal she is very pretty" she teased pinching Calum's cheek and he blushed. "Uh Mali is off college today so we're going out she's staying the night with you by the way" he said ignoring his sister and then walking off "well what's up his ass today" I said more to myself rolling my eyes. "Luke's dick" Mali chuckled and I looked at her "are you cake af?" I said smiling widely "yeah duh!" She said "I thought you weren't a fan?" She asks confused as I let her in "uh I'm not..I just see fans tweet it and stuff" I lied obviously seeing through my lie she smirked "don't lie to me! you like him don't you!!" "What? Me god no!"

"Yes you do! Your all blushy! Did you tell him you didn't like his band?" "I may have said I didn't really know who they were" I admitted sheepishly feeling like I can tell this girl anything even though I just meet her. Mali is perfect she's pretty , she can sing and she has a hot brother. 

After getting dressed and finished doing my hair and make up while chatting with Mali about how embarrassing it would be if the boys ever found my fan account or wattpad. I rang Luke to say we were ready.

Soon enough the four boys were at my door looking very attractive. "You look beautiful babe!" Luke said cutely, kissing my cheek I blushed and Mali rose an eyebrow at me and Luke's intertwined fingers.

I was starting to like Luke as much as I told myself not to! I mean who wouldn't want to date him I like them all and dating any of them would be so freaking great but now that I know cal isn't cutesy like a puppy I've started to develop feelings for Luke.

"Oh my god is that 5sos!" I heard someone shout "run!" "Uh guys I can't exactly run!" I shouted after then hobbling along on my crutches.

They went into a shop and I finally caught up with them "sorry babe" Luke said.  Michael glared. Jesus what is with him.

"It's okay" I looked around making eye contact with Michael and he sent me evil eyes. We were in  a clothes shop I began to look around ad the four boys groaned as me a Mali found stuff we wanted to try on.

"hey look at this dress I think you should try it on!" It was a revealing dress I shook my head "no way" I said "come on! " "yeah Angie" Luke teased "I'd bet you'd look hot" he smirked and I blushed again I know he was just saying it because we're 'dating' but if make me feel nice.

"Come on out!" Mali encouraged "no I look ridiculous " "No you look hot just come on!" "Fine" I huffed hopping on one leg and leaning against the wall when I came out "woah" Luke Calum and Ashton said eyes wide.

Michael just sat there unamused. I needed to talk to him I haven't since I met them and he seems to have this grudge against me or something. Even though we were friends.

"you should buy it" ash smiled and Luke glared "for Luke" he added nodding. "Hey! Angie is that you!" "Oh Ella hey!" "Wow you look hot girl" she said in her British accent.

"Oh ssh" "oh Ella h-hey" Ashton stuttered. "Hey ash" she said it rolling off her tongue like any fan girl would. "You look pretty" he giggled dimples prominent "Hey I was meant to get your number and I forgot! I guess it's fate huh?" I said we exchanged numbers and Ashton was staring at us I whispered to Ella to give ash her number and she nodded. She wrote it on a piece of paper "bye Ashton" she smiled slipping it into his pocket "bye Ella" he smiled.

--
"Well that was a nice day" I smiled to Mali as we lay in the huge bed. "Yeh Calum is so jealous" she smirked "no he's not he hates me besides I'm starting to really like Luke and I wanna date him for real." I said before putting my hands over my mouth "wait? Are you's not dating?"

"No.. We um are fake dating to make cal jealous" "Awwh you called him cal that's cute. Well it's working but I can tell cal like you" "no he hates me" "honey I know my brother he likes you" she said smiling "he's just had a rough time with relationships but it's up to you if you like Luke then date him trust me Luke's a good guy but he is so gay for Michael". "Night!"
She said quickly.

She turned over and I was left thinking was he really gay? Omg muke who would top? "Michael duh" Mali said "oh did I say that out loud "uh huh" "oops" "night "night"

----