Chapter 9

Once everyone was showered and changed we sat in my room. I told them to come here. "I told the fans you were doing a twitcam" I smiled at them settin the laptop up. "Ugh" why did you tell me I could've styled my hair" Calum groaned "no one cares if you've styled you're hair or not Calum" I rolled my eyes and he glared at me.

--
"Okay first question" I said reading  Twitter "uh have any of you's read fan fiction before?" I watch them intently behind the computer. Ashton immediately shook his head Calum's eyes were darting around the room mikey eyes went wide and Luke looked down blushing "uh I've read these one shot things? There very.. Strange" Michael said shuddering and I laughed oh god.

"Next question?" I laughed at how uncomfortable they were "uh okay moving on.. If you weren't in a band what would you be doing?" "I'd be play soccer" cal answered smiling "I'd probably still be workin at kfc" ash giggled "playing video games. Maybe designing then" Michael nodded "that's what you do anyways!" Luke teased pinching his cheeks and Michael blushed? Hmm.. "What about you luke?" "Well I'd be finished school so I dunno really maybe studying to be a music teacher" he smile

"Hey mikey" I smiled sitting down next to him in the kitchen of the tour bus. We were the only ones up. "What are you doing up so early?" He shrugged turning away from me a bit. Okay then I thought to myself. We sat there in awkward silence "I don't know why you seem to dislike me Mikey but I wanna be friends" I said and he stood up and walked away. "Why do I even bother?" I mumbled to myself.

I walked back to the bunks bumping into someone's hard shirtless chest I looked up to see the brown eyes I loved well secretly loved

"oh sorry cal" I mumbled walking past him a blush on my face "cal?" He chuckled I shrugged my face feeling very hot. "Sorry" "it's okay ange" I looked at him confused nobody ever calls me that. I crawled into bed with Luke again snuggling into his chest "morning" he mumbled kissing my head "it's 3 in the morning Luke" I chuckled "oh jetlag is killing me" he pouted looking down "wanna watch a movie?" "Sure" we both trudged out to the game room to see mikey and cal talking quietly and they stopped when they seen us, both of them glaring at me.

Maybe I was just being paranoid. "Hey guys can we join?" Luke asked cutely sitting down and pulling me with him so I was sat on his lap. Even though we fake dated for a while we've only been real dating for a week and he's been very touchy feely not that I'm complaining but I just don't wanna rush.

We decided on watching transformers which wasn't my thing at all so I was getting fidgety and board. "Babe" Luke whispered. "hmm?" "Stop moving please" he said his voice strained "oh sorry" I blushed "it's okay" he said and kissed my neck. "Could you guys stop?" Michael said glaring at us his face red.

"What crawled up his ass?" I whispered to Luke giggling but he gave me a small fake smile like he knew something.

"Im going to get a drink Michael announced "I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" Luke said and I sighed I hated being in the same room as Calum let alone be alone with him.

Ashton is on the phone talking to Ella. "Uh do you no why Michael hates me?" I asked timidly "eh maybe it's because your going out with his crush?" He said in a 'duh' tone "what?" "Shit nothing I didn't say anything" "Michael likes Luke? I had no idea.. Well actually I'm not surprised. I'm gonna go talk to him.."

Getting up I walked into the kitchen running over in my head what I was gonna say. "Hey mike..." "Oh jesus" I said my jaw dropped. They were kissing "Angie..!" "Uh no it's okay I mean I kinda guessed I mean you weren't obvious with the looks you gave each other and the way you'd blush when you compliment each other" I shrugged feeling s little hurt "and plus now maybe me and you" I said pointing to nikey "will get along better cause I'm not dating your crush"I shrugged

"you have a crush on me?" Luke asked his face lighting up "yeh" Michael blushed and then they started kissing again "guys you could've waited till I left" I shuddered "muke are making out in the kitchen" I said when I walked back in "oh does that mean.." "Yup me and Luke broke up in okay we weren't that serious.." I shrugged feeling a little sad I slumped into my sit hugging a pillow

"GUYS! Ella said yes!" "What?" "I asked her to be my girlfriend!" "That's great ash!" I smiled "Angie? What's wrong?" "Uh me and Luke broke up and now muke are making out in the kitchen" I shrugged "oh I'm sorry" "it's okay! Anyway I'm happy for you. Ella is amazing but if you hurt her I will rip your nuts off no matter how much I like you got t?" I threatened.

"Oh um yeh" he gulped and I had to laugh cause I cannot be intimidating how you see his arms? "Good now I'm gonna call my mum" I said as we sat in an awkward silence
---

Might double update if your lucky :D :D x