Chapter 12

This is like the second last chapter I think- Katie XX

Calum
It's been a few days since Angie left and I've been feeling down I didn't tell the boys what happened between us, so I've been plastering on fake smiles. It was two days before we got to go home and see our families we were all having Christmas dinner at Luke's house my mum Ashton mum and mikeys mum were all helping Liz cook. I haven't seen or spoken to Angie and it's slowly eating away at me inside.

"That was an amazing show guys" Luke screamed jumping up and down  he kissed Michael on the cheek it was cute.

"Yeh well done guys!" Ella said she was still with us she wasn't coming for Christmas because they only just started dating and thought it'd be too soon.

"I think we should go out and celebrate" Ashton declared. "Let's go back to the hotel and get ready."

We all hopped in the car the guys were chatting about how amazing tonight was and some funny but inappropriate posters they'd seen. "Hey cal what's up?" Mikey asked me looking at me with a worried expression "nothing I'm good" "Calum Thomas hood I've known you forever tell me what's wrong"

"I feel a bit sick I think I'll stay in tonight" I lied and I knew mikey could see through me but he left it "alright bud if that's what you want"

--
"Yes home sweet home" I smiled as I walked through the door the familiar smell making me sighed in happiness. "My baby boy" my mum came out stretching her arms out for me. "Hey mum" I smiled "don't cry" I laughed a little "I'm sorry I just missed you" "I miss you too" "hey cal!" "Hey dad" I said giving him a hug too he didn't cry though "when's Mali coming?" Me and Mali are very close we do have our fights from time to time but she's my best friend if talk to her about anything and she'd do the same. Well maybe not everything. I have beaten up a few guys for her..

"She'll be here tomorrow cal" "okay I'm just gonna take a nap" "okay cal"

-
Michael came over not long after I fell asleep demanding to know why I was so down the last few days and he put it together very quickly. "It's because of Angie isn't it? Oh my god you guys did it" he smirked "and then she left you" he said remembering I was sad "yup I'm being such a loser because i had sex with someone I really liked and she doesn't feel the same" "your not a loser cal. I know what it feels like to sleep with someone with doesn't have feelings for you. I understand bud it's happened to me before" Michael said sympathetically "with who?" "My 18 birthday remember Gavin?" "Oh yeh!" "Well he told me he only slept with me because he was drunk" "I'm sorry man" "it's okay"

--
Sorry it's short next chapter is the last I think xx