Bottoms Up by Trey Songz  played and backed up against me. I put my hands on her hips leaning in as she swayed her hips to the beat. My girl could move! 

After the song was over Piper pulled away," I'm thirsty I'm gonna go get something to drink. Want something?"

--Piper's POV--

"A beer," he answered.

I stared at him for awhile, " I'm driving home." My aunt was hit head-on by a drunk driver and was paralyzed from the waist down, I wanted to be careful.

I went to the kitchen to get the drinks, the cooler was in the corner of the room. I dodged my way to the cooler and dug in the chest for the beer. As I bent over a hand grabbed my ass. "Malachi-" I turned around. My heart dropped.

It wasn't Malachi, it was Tj. Tj was a the local bad boy, he dropped out of school junior year, claiming "School aint puttin' money in my pocket." He rolled with a gang and always carried a pistol. And for the past year he's been trying to get in my pants. He'd come to the store now and then to persuade me to go eat with him, he would get mad when I always refused. He would say," What am I not good enough for you?" He was trouble.

"Hey babe." he spoke I shivered.

" I would appreciate it, if you didn't touch me."

"Ya know I'm just playing with 'cha baby doll." He smiled.

"Piper, my names Piper-" I rolled my eyes.

Tj's smile dropped," There you go, acting all goody two shoes and shit. Word on the street is that you fuckin' with a white boy. What he got that I ain't got? huh? HUH?" I jumped at his sudden outburst.

" Look Tj, me and you we are never gonna happen kay? I really hope you find a girl that's gonna treat you-"

"Oh hell naw! Nobody turns down Tj, fuck you! You know you want all this, besides that white boy can't hit it like I can hit it!" He leaned closer." He IS hittin? right?"

"Tj," I said stepping back." That's none of your fuckin business.!"

"Aw shit, I hit a nerve. Thats alright shawty, I'll see you later."

I maneuvered my way around him and went to find Malachi.

"Damn Babe took you-" he said turning around. I handed him his beer.

"What's wrong?" He asked looking me over I was obviously shaken up.

"Nothing, umm I don't feel so good, can we go?" I said looking at Tj, who was standing in the corner.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked.

"Let's just go!"

"Yah. Umm alright, Lemme say bye to Adam and 'em."

"Okay," I said looking at him. He stared at me once again and went to say bye to his friends.

------------------------------------------------

"So are you gonna tell me what's wrong?"

"I told you Malachi, nothings wrong." I felt horrible lying to him.

"Bullshit."

"Really nothings wrong." I sat down on the bed in his room.

"Look at me Piper."

I didn't.

"LOOK AT ME!" He demanded. I looked up and he gently moved my chin so that our eyes bored into each other. "Somethings wrong, so tell me now!... Did Amber do something?"

"What?..Malachi no."

"Then tell me."

A tear slid down my face. Malachi's face softened. "Promise me you won't get mad."

"What?!" He sat down next to me.

"Just promise me." He nodded. I told him everything that happened from the grabbing of the ass to the promise of seeing me later.

Malachi tensed, he didn't know who this Tj guy was but he was going to find out.

"Malachi you said you wouldn't get mad."

"Fuck that Piper!"

"No that boy is bad news, I'm not saying he could whoop your ass or anything because he's not a man, he would pull out a gun before he put up his fists. Just don't try anything Malachi, think of your  dad he already lost his wife, what makes you think he's ready to lose you too? Do it for him Malachi." I pleaded with tears streaming down my face.

He looked at me for what seem like for ever, and laid me down caressing my hair until I drifted off to sleep.