Go Away

I can only hope that she'll give me a second chance.

I have to try

I can't just give up on us.

I knocked on the door before entering. The moment I walked in Fallon looked at the floor while Harry gave me a smile.

"Can I talk to her alone?" I asked Harry as he gave me a nod getting up from the bed.

"Fallon remember what I said." Harry told her giving her a hugging then leaving.

"How are you?" I asked her as she said nothing

"What did Harry make for you?" I asked and nothing

"I would have bought you something but I wasn't to sure what to bring you." I told her and again nothing

"Fallon please talk to me. Say something." I said finally having her look up at me.

"I don't want to talk to you. I don't want to see. Will please just leave me alone?" She asked with tears rolling down her face.

"Fallon I'm so sorry. Please forgive me? I'm begging you." I asked feeling tears build up in my eyes.

"I don't know, I want won't tell anyone what you did but I don't know if I can forgive you." She said as my heart broke into a million pieces.

"I wish you knew how sorry I'm." I told her

"Stop saying that your sorry because your not that sorry." She almost yelled at me

"I don't know what you want from me anymore. I want you to forgive me because I think I love you." I told her as tears rolled down my face

"No you don't, your just saying that. Your just saying anything and everything you can to make me forgive you... I can't do. Why would you do this to me? Your just going around telling me shit that it's true... For what? I hate you Zayn." She yelled at me with tears rolling her face then getting up and going into bathroom locking herself in there.

"Fallon please come out?" I asked standing up against the door.

"Go away!" She yelled as she started to cry louder and louder

And that's when I knew there was nothing more I could do

Fallon P.O.V

It's now Monday morning and I have to go to school more like I want to go. I need to someone else besides the boys.

I've been here all weekend and I haven't talked to Zayn few days. I think he finally understand that I don't want anything to do with him.

Harry has been nice enough to make me dinner each night and check on me since I can't leave the house.

I've also been texting Payton and Ariel to let them know that I'm okay. Ariel already told me that our mom is mad at me and that I'm lucky my dad is out of town. I wouldn't be surprised if I got grounded when I got home.

I was sitting downstairs in the living room waiting on the boys to finish getting dressed. I only finished first because I wasn't wearing anything fancy just a pair of jeans and t-shirt that Harry let me borrow.

"Your up early." Zayn said walking into room dressed and keys in hand.

"Yup, are you ready to go?" I asked calmly getting up from my sit.

"Yup" he said as I followed him out the door.

***
This school day was finally over with and I've been overwhelmed the whole day. Since I hadn't been to school in a week I have a lot of work to do.

I also knew when I got home I was going to get yelled at again by my mom.

I was now waiting on Zayn to come to student parking lot. He said that he would let me go home today, which I was more than glad about.

I saw him walk over slowly to the car starting to light a cigarette. At the corner of eye I could see some girls about to pass out at the sight of him.

He unlocked the car not saying a word I climbed in not asking him anything... If he wants to tell me then he will.

The drive to my house was quite. Zayn didn't say anything I couldn't tell if he was mad or just didn't want to talk.

We got to my house and I got out walking to the front of the car as Zayn came out and stood in front of me.

"I guess I'll see you around." I said awkwardly

"Umm yay I see you around." He said messing in his hair nervously

"And thank you for bringing me home." I said giving him a hug goodbye as he hugged me back tightly

"Fallon I have to ask one last time. Are you sure about this? About us being over." He asked me in my ear then moving his forehead up against mine.

"Zayn I'm sure, I don't think us would work. I'm sorry" I told him

"Alright but I will miss you and I truly love you." He told me giving me a kiss on the forehead before walking back into his car then giving one last smile.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS NEW CHAPTER I DECIDED TO LEAVE IT ON A SWEET BUT SAD NOTE FOR THE END OF THIS CHAPTER.

THEN AGAIN LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK OF THIS CHAPTER OR WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VOTES, READS, AND GOOD FEEDBACK.

THANK YOU

ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM- MYFIVEIDIOTZ

ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM- JUSTIMAGINE10