It's Just One Kiss?

A kiss that's what he wants from me. I can't kiss him well even if this isn't our first kiss I still can't that's only going to make matters worst.

the only good thing about this time is he is asked, kinda in way... not really but how bad could it be it's just one kiss on lips. but at the same time knowing Zayn he always has a trick up his sleeves.

"ok fine, but one kiss." I said to him making sure he understands.

"that's all I want." Zayn said with a smile on his face.

Right after he said that I could feel his hands hold on to me tighter while I looked down at them but then to only have Zayn bring my head back to look at him as he bought his lips to mine.

I feel his teeth biting on to my bottom lip before he crashed his lips back into mine.

I couldn't help myself and before I knew it I was kissing him back. I couldn't stop myself and kiss kept getting deeper. My hand was now playing in his hair while the other was touching his neck but also pulling him closer to me. I could feel his hand going up my shirt as he deeper our kiss.

Why was I letting him get away this? I believe that I'm actually not hating this.

wait

what

no Fallon, you don't that you just can't be in joying this you hate Zayn. you have to stop.

As soon as that came though my mind I pulled away as fast as I could. I opened my eyes slow to find Zayn looking back at me with his forehead laying on mine.

"I thought you said didn't want to kiss me?" Zayn asked to me.

"I didn't but you said if I kiss you, you will leave me alone. so I dessided to be nice since it's going to be the only kiss you ever from me you might as well in joy it." I said as he stepped back giving me room to to get into my car.

"whatever, you know that you loved it and you hope we get to kiss like that again." he said

"ok sure that's bye, I have to go." I said while starting up my car.

"don't miss me to much baby." he said before walking away and over to his car.

"Hey Fallon I have a question?" He said running back over to me.

"What is it?" I asked as I got nervous he could ask me anything and I mean anything.

"Are you a virgin?" Zayn asked with a smile on his face.

"That's none of your business." I told him

"So you are" he said laughing

"Yes I am, is that all you had to ask me?" I said now getting mad.

"Ya that it." He said walking back away.

***
"Where have you been? I'm starving." I heard Ariel yell from upstairs and the to have her come into the kitchen grabbing her food like a wild animal.

"It's a long story." I said while rubbing my forehead.

"What's wrong?" She with concern in voice.

"Nothing, we'll just promise me one thing." I told her making her nod back.

"Please stay away from Zayn and his friends. I know you are probably thinking that I'm getting on to a lot but I just don't want you to get hurt. You have no idea what they can do to you." I said

"I promise-" she said right before we heard the garage open making her stop talking about it. My mom walked though the door while talking on the phone walking straight past us and into her room.

Ariel sighed because it I knew she hated it mom not paying any attention to her. I always tell her it's ok to be ok and things will be fine even though I know it might not be.

"Don't let it get to you." I told her making her give me a fake smile as we both headed up to our rooms. Within ten minutes of me playing on my phone and eating I feel asleep.

I woke up with the sun light on my eyes making me turn around to face the wall. Unfortunately my phone went off tell its morning and I have school.

***
Ariel and I have just got to school I said goodbye to her before she walked off with two other girls. I already know that Payton was already at class in class, she alway at school early.

I walked in to the hallway to where my locker was at I stopped in my tracks to see Zayn leaning against my locker giving me a smile making me roll my eyes at him.

"Good morning baby" Zayn said to me trying to pull me in for a hug what only making me push him away.

"I though you said you would leave me last night?" I asked opening my locker.

"Yeah I did say that but I don't know." Zayn said with a smile planted on his face.

"No no you said if kiss you would leave me alone." I said to him getting mad

"But what if I like you." He said

"Zayn why can't you take hint. I don't like you and why can't you move on." I told him

"I can't help it but you know you would be lying if you said you didn't enjoy that kiss. You want to know how I know the way you held on to me begging for more. The way you let me touch you like that. The way you didn't want to stop." Zayn said to me having me up against the wall with his lips inches away from my ear.

My heart is beating so fast and so loud that you could hear it. As soon Zayn finish talking he bought his lips to my ear kissing and biting on it. I could feel him getting closer to neck I had to stop this I mean we are school.

"Zayn" I said pushing him chest off of me. Zayn pulled back slowly and then came to my lips rubbing his fingers.

"I want to make out with you so bad." Zayn said coming closer to me and grabbed hold of my waist and pulling me into him.

"Zayn we have to stop." I told him

"Technical we don't, do you want to skip class with me?" Zayn asked

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I HOPE YALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER. THEY FINALLY HAD THEIR FIRST KISS WHAT'S NEXT FOR THEM I GUESS YOU'LL HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL NEXT WEEK. SORRY FOR THE REALLY LONG CHAPTER MOST OF THEM WON'T BE THIS LONG. FOLLOW MY ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM PAGES.

ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM- MYFIVEIDIOTZ

ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM- JUSTIMAGINE10