Okay Sure You Didn't?

Today was the day of Ryan's funeral I've been trying my best not to think about it too much either.

I haven't talked to Zayn either. He doesn't know I'm going to the funeral, it's probably best that he doesn't know.

The last thing I need to deal with is him being mad at me. I'm already overwhelmed with today.

I really don't do well with funerals.

Yes I'm a big cry baby when it comes to stuff like this. I've always been a big cry.

I'm going to a mess

My outfit for today is pretty simple. The normal funeral dress. All black dress and little bit of jewelry. My make up is also very simple nothing much. A light pink lipstick and a little blush.

Payton said she would meet me there along with Brooklyn and Emmery. Even though they weren't close to Ryan they agreed to come.

***

I was sitting in the funeral crying as I always do. Payton stayed holding my hand the whole time. I was trying to control myself best I could.  The funeral was almost over with. they were about to stat plaing the last song.

I'm actually a little shocked that he likes this song. The song is 'Like I'm Gonna Lose You' by Meghan Trainor. I love this song as well.

I also hadn't even noticed that they started playing it until the choirs started.

So I'm gonna to love you like I'm gonna lose you

And I'm gonna hold you like I'm saying goodbye

Wherever we're standing

I won't take you for granted

''Cause we'll never know when, when we'll run out of time

So I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

I'm gonna lose you like I'm gonna lose you

I looked over at Payton to see a few tears rolling down her face as they rolled his body out.

***
The girls and I decided to go to lunch at a local cafe. I haven't talked to Zayn or any of the boys for that matter.

It's nice not having to worry about him.

"It's weird at school now that Ryan not there." Emmery said as we waited on our food to come.

"It's definitely different. I hope they find out who did it." Payton said

"The thing is who would do that and why?" I asked as they all gave a nod.

"I get that Ryan isn't the best guy at our school but to go as far as kill him. How do you live with yourself?" Brooklyn asked as our waiter bought our food.

"Exactly, I hope whoever did it gets caught and goes to jail." I said

"Do you think anyone at school would have done this to him?" Emmery asked as all of us stop what we're doing.

"I don't know-" Payton said before stopping everything to look straight at door making all of us turn around to see the boys walk in.

Well there goes my day

They all looked over at us smiling and there's Zayn. Who looks like he could punch someone. I tried giving him a smile and nothing then a questioning look nothing.

Do I even dare ask?

"Mind if we join you?" Niall asked us they all pulled up a chair.

"Go right ahead" Emmery told them

"What are y'all doing way over here?" Harry asked taking some food off my plate.

"Ryan's funeral was today" Brooklyn told him as he gave a nod.

"Did any of you all go?" Payton asked as they all nod their heads no.

"I still can't believe someone would do that to him. Fallon was just saying whoever it was should be caught and send to jail." Emmery said as my face started to get red because everyone was looking at me.

"You said that?" Zayn asked me with his arms crossed over his chest

"Yay, I mean that person shouldn't just get away with it." I told him as he kept a straight face.

"Well I think I'm going to order something before I eat all of Emmery's food." Niall said changing the subject and I'm more than glad he did.

***
It's been hours since I've seen everyone. I've mostly been watching the food network not really talking to anyone until my phone went off.

From Zayn Malik
"Where are you?"

To Zayn Malik
"At home, why?"

From Zayn Malik
"I'll be there in five minutes."

To Zayn Malik
"Are you mad at me?"

From Zayn Malik
"We need to talk"

To Zayn Malik
"Can you just tell me what I did?"

From Zayn Malik
"I said we'll talk when I get there."

To Zayn Malik
"Okay then, you don't have to get mad at me. I didn't do anything."

From Zayn Malik
"Okay sure you didn't. Now unlock your front door I'm here."

I got up slowly letting out a heavy sign before going downstairs to open the door. Sure enough Zayn was here standing right at the door.

I opened it slowly to have Zayn grab my arm pulling me upstairs to my room locking the door behind us and started pacing around the room as stood there with my arms crossed over my chest.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS NEW CHAPTER.

FINALLY GOT TO RYAN'S FUNERAL IN THE STORY SO WHATS DONE IS DONE BUT HOW LONG UNTIL FALLON FINDS OUT TO THE TRUTH?

IT'S BEEN RAIN LIKE ALL DAY HERE ITS SO ANNOYING BUT MINUS THAT WHAT DO YOU THINK THE BOYS ABLUM?

FOR ONCE I ACTUALLY HAVE MONEY IN ITUNES TO GET IT BUT IM ALSO LIKING JUSTIN BEIBER NEW ALBUM.

I DONT USE HIS FANDOM NAME AND DONT CALL MYSELF A FAN BUT I WILL LISTEN TO HIS MUSIC. AND IF I LIKE IT, I LKKE IT. IM NOT PICKY WHEN IT COMES TO MUSIC.

ANYWAYs....

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS BELOW AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE VOTES, READS, AND GOOD FEEDBACK.

THANK YOU

ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM- MYFIVEIDIOTZ

ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM- JUSTIMAGINE10