How Did You Get In?

"I hurt it this morning, it's nothing." I said trying to laugh it off

"Fallon what really happened? And don't lie." She asked

"He didn't mean too." I said as she rolled her eyes at me

"I don't like this. You need to break up with him." She almost yelled before I covered her mouth

"He's trying to get better. I can't just give up on him." I said

"But you'll let him hurt you?" She asked

"I don't know what to do. Please don't tell anyone." I begged

"This isn't like you. The Fallon I know would never let a guy do this to her but I won't tell." She said as I gave her a hug.

"Just promise me you won't let him hurt anymore." She said

"I can't promise that but I'll try." I told her as she hugged me tighter.

***
I walked into my house to see my mom in the living room waiting on me but she fell asleep watching tv.

I'm not going to wake her. Let her sleep and not get yelled at, that's a good plan.

I walked into my room setting my stuff down on the floor before heading straight to the bathroom locking the door.

I'm so tired I could pass out right now. I quickly took off my makeup and changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt.

I walked out of my bathroom to walk into my room almost screaming when I saw Zayn sitting on my bed looking back at me.

"Zayn what the hell are you doing here?" I asked trying to catch my breath after almost getting a heart attack.

"Where have you been?" He asked coming over to me making me take steps back.

"No, no why are you in my room? No why are you at my house?" I asked as I was now up against the wall looking around for an escape while Zayn's hand balled into a fist.

"Fallon it's two in the morning. You said you were going to the movies. It doesn't take that long." He said in my ear

"Your not my dad." I said before his hands came around my neck making me nervous

"What did you say?" He asked me

"You heard me." I said making him remove his hands and stepping back leaving me confused.

"Where did you go?" He asked as walked over to my bed to sit down

"I already told you. I went to the movies with the girls." I said getting annoyed with him.

"And who else?" He asked

"Josh joined us-" I said before Zayn cut me off.

"What? What was he doing there?" Zayn asked jumping to conclusions

"Emmery invited him so calm down nothing happened." I lied

"I don't want you talking to him." He said walking over to stand in front of me with lips just inches away from mine.

"What's the big deal it's not like we were alone?" I asked

"I don't trust him that's good enough reason." He said

"And I can trust you?" I asked

"Of course you can baby." Zayn said giving me a quick kiss on the lips before I moved my head making him give me a questioning look.

"What's wrong?" He asked angrily

"Why didn't you tell me about Linsey?" It slipped out of my mouth

"Who told you about her?" He asked taking steps away from me

"Josh" I said

"And you believe him don't you?" He asked

"I don't even the whole story." I said

"Let me guess, he also told you about Rebecca?" Zayn asked taking a sit on the floor.

"Yes, Zayn what happened?" I asked worried that he would get mad.

"I can't tell you." He said as I walked over to him grabbing hold of his hands that where laying in his lap.

"Why?" I asked

"I just can't Fallon but I promise nothing is going to happen to you." He said giving me a smile as I looked down at the floor not answering.

"Why can't you tell? It kinda worry me that something keeps happening to your ex girlfriends." I told him

"But nothing going to happen to you. Your different and I'm not going to allow anything to happen." He said rubbing my face with his thumb.

"And how do you know?" I asked

"Honestly I don't know but I'll do my best to make sure nothing happens." He said before bringing his lips to mine kissing me slowly.

His hand traveled to my neck as mine came to play in his hair. He started to bite on my bottom lip asking for entrance which I soon gave in.

"Fallon" he said between kisses

"What?" I asked still kissing him but having him pull away to put his forehead up against mine.

"I'm sorry" he said taking me by surprise then to see a tear roll down his face

"I forgive you" I told him rubbing away the last few tears he had left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS NEW CHAPTER ALONG WITH THE ONES TO COME.

ALSO I CANT WAIT FOR GUY TO READ MY NEW HARRY STYLES FAN FICTION. ITS NOT OUT YET BUT IT WILL BE AS SOON AS I FINISH THIS ONE.

LET ME NOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER AND PLEASE BE NICE. BUT STILL LET ME KNOW. DONT FORGET TO VOTE .

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES, AND GOOD FEEDBACK IT MEANS A LOT TO ME.

THANK YOU

ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM- MYFIVEIDIOTZ

ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM- JUSTIMAGINE10